In a house not far away, Miao Zhen was squatting in the house looking at a map.

Geng Yunnian has been talking to people. There are shrine personnel inside and outside the house, so he has no chance to go over and test them.

Not long after, he saw Qu Chenglin running toward him with a red face.

Then there was a knock on the door.

Miao Zhen opened the door in surprise, "Why don't you climb out of the window?"

Qu Chenglin swooped into the room, took Miao Zhen's hand, pressed it down, and said nervously: "Look, there's something wrong with it."

Miao Zhen froze and his mind went blank.

Qu Chenglin continued: "I used to do this only in the morning, but now it happens in the middle of the night...it doesn't stop even if I wait for a long time."

The system heard something moving outside and wanted to come out and join in the fun.

When I opened the door, I saw a bunch of mosaics.

【? 】

Miao Zhen has always kept himself clean, and the system trusts him very much.

Seeing a large mosaic, it sighed, thinking that the original accessories were too poor, and bugs could occur in places like this.

Qu Chenglin and Miao Zhen sat face to face, both feeling worried.

One couldn't figure out what was wrong with him, and the other was reflecting on himself as a monk, how could he understand this kind of thing instantly.

The two were silent for a long time. Miao Zhen thought that there was no way to go on like this, so he taught Qu Chenglin a few gestures.

Qu Chenglin said that he could do it and there was no need to trouble Miao Zhen for help.

He has good learning ability, but it takes him a long time to solve problems.

Miao Zhen consciously avoided it and waited until Qu Chenglin finished solving the problem before returning.

He took a wool handkerchief and wiped Qu Chenglin's hands clean.

"Don't play with it in the future, remember."

Qu Chenglin was a little confused now, so he nodded obediently after hearing this.

After cleaning up, he had no intention of leaving. He hugged Miao Zhen's quilt and crawled inside, refusing to come out.

Just before Geng Yunian finished speaking, Miao Zhen simply got in and chatted with Qu Chenglin.

No matter what he said, Qu Chenglin was distracted.

Miao Zhen poked his cheek, "What are you thinking about?"

Qu Chenglin said nothing and closed his eyes pretending to sleep.

He was thinking that Li An and his lover were covered in the same bed that night, and the bed became lively after that.

He actually wanted to fight Miao Zhen, not really, but like Li An and others.

But how could he say this to Miao Zhen?

They are good brothers, not lovers.

It's okay to sleep under the same quilt, but it's not appropriate to fight.

After driving all day during the day, Qu Chenglin was also a little sleepy.

His heart skipped a beat and he hugged Miao Zhen into his arms.