On the way, I met another group of businessmen, who were also accompanied by several people from the Butuan tribe.

During the conversation between the two parties, Li An learned that the businessman opposite had just left the Butuan tribe not long ago. After being begged by other Bu Tuan people, I brought a few people out.

They discussed it and decided that one would go to the Mao Tuan tribe and the other to the glass tribe.

Try your luck in two separate places to see if there is anywhere that can take in these poor people.

From another group of merchants, Li An heard strange rumors about the Butuan tribe.

The people in the Butuan tribe seem to be cursed, and many people have strange wounds on their bodies. Their bodies became weak, and some even vomited blood, which looked very strange.

The merchants did not dare to stay long and ran out with the women.

While talking to Li An, a woman in the caravan opposite kept coughing.

Li An felt that something was not right about the situation, so he left quickly without saying anything more.

Before leaving, another group of businessmen told him that there were people from the shrine wandering nearby recently, and he could go to them if he was in danger.

After that, it was about them taking the women to the Mao Tuan.

After the CG was released, Miao Zhen did not receive new cards as usual.

The entire group of world merchants counts as a hidden figure.

At present, Miao Zhen only collects Ang Lee's stories. He needs to contact two more special businessmen to unlock this part of the hidden clues.

Another world businessman who came to the Maotuan tribe was Li An's lover.

He has been with Li An, and there will be no new information on him.

Miao Zhen needs to leave the tribe or wait for other caravans to enter the Mao Tuan to continue the subsequent plot.

Li An was hit with a hammer and completely forgot what he had just said.

When he saw Miao Zhen looking at a small pendant in a daze, he started selling it enthusiastically.

Miao Zhen had no intention of buying, so he shook his head and left first.

On the way back, he kept thinking about the story he had just seen, "Five almsmen, the young monk suspected that there was a plague in the Butuan tribe." '

【sick? ] The system said blankly: [The original book did not mention the plague. 】

'When the businessmen went to Bu Tuan, they smelled the stench and fishy smell, and could see that the sanitary conditions of Bu Tuan were very poor. ' Miao Zhen thought, 'The leader is tyrannical and cruel and kills the people. There were too many corpses in Bu Tuan and they were not handled well. In addition, Bu Tuan did not have this awareness, which eventually led to the plague. '

There is no vegetation in this world, and there are no herbs. Their understanding of medical treatment is only that they can use clean cloth to bandage the wound.

Once the plague breaks out on a large scale, the consequences will be disastrous.

Miao Zhen has not made any interference in the running of the world, and the main storyline of the male protagonist and female protagonist has not yet unfolded.

In other words, what is happening now is what the world was going to experience in the first place.

The matter was urgent, so Miao Zhen opened the original text again to view it in detail.