Mighty kings 12

A dark war spreads across Japan. One that had even the hero's giving up left and right. Heros weren't being respected and looked up to very much these days. Not after what was told to the media about Endeavor. Their number 1 hero, his oldest son, who was a villain by choice solely to get revenge on their abusive father. Crime was running ramped with hero's afraid for their lives and the scrutiny from the public. Deku found out all for one was coming for him with his fight with tomura. This was to eventually be expected, but It just now occurred to him that one would do whatever it took. Hurt anyone he wanted. Kill whoever he wanted to get to him. He couldn't live knowing he's the cause of it.

Deku left the school his mother and mentor. He wanted to keep them safe. This way, he could learn more about his quirks to help save the city while also looking for tomura/all for one who had gone into hiding somewhere in the city.

Things weren't looking good by anyone's standards.

Danny
It had been a few weeks since I had gone to the human world. I've had a lot to think about in that time. Time was also drawing near for midoriya. I feel bad for him, but in the end, we all have our roles to play. But it had been something I had been dreading because I knew what it would do to ka-bakugo. Even though he wouldn't admit it to himself. He still cared for midoriya. He was one of his best friends, after all.

I open a portal. The sight of the city was terrible. Fallen building, random fires, and the atmosphere were extremely different from what i knew it to be. I step onto the pavement. The sky was dark with smoke and clouds, but it wasn't quite raining yet.

I walk through the city. I see the occasional hero getting yelled at by a civilian. I decided to stay out of it, though. I fly into the air, looking around. A few hundred yards away, I could see the fight taking place between midoriya and our class. It took everything in me not to fly over there and help. To turn my back on friends who had been there for me through hardships and pain. Who have been their in some of my darkest times. I just like midoriya, though I have one goal. Keep them safe.

I watch the fight. It was clear to me that midoriya was beyond exhausted. He had been pushing his body and mind beyond its limits. It was clear to see that midoriya wouldn't last much longer even if he decided to stay like this.

I watch as midoroya bursts free from. Todorokis ice tower. He uses his quirks to charge up power in his legs to shoot forward at an impressive speed.

Bakugo, todoroki, and iida all join together, shooting into the sky, propelling iida to midoriya. They let go, and iida catches midoriyas ankle. In that moment, time froze as midoriya makes and one last ditch effort to get away. Separating himself from iida, but that was all the strength he had. He begins falling. I look away at this part. I knew what had happened from the timelines. And I knew from the screams and cries that what had been predicted. Happened.

I waste no time flying to the ground. I place an exto barrier around me and midoriya. Pulling out the syringe, I look to midoriyas face. His eyes were open." You had time to think on it. I'm sorry it had to happen like this." He smiles and nods, telling me he is ready. Rolling up his sleeve, I inject my blood into his body. My blood will immediately start the healing process and keep him from dying.

I then notice the bangs and screams on my dome. I turn, standing up. I see the shocked looks on their faces." Danny? What did you do to midoriya?" I stare at them before sighing." I've ensured he stays alive until the very end." Letting my barrier down, I step away from him. I let the others examine him to make sure he's OK. I turn creating a portal back to the ghost zone. Right as I'm about to walk in, someone grabs my hand.

Turning around, I'm surprised to see bakugo. He was staring at me.

"You're not leaving. Your apart of our class, too." I state at him before removing his hand. I turn to face him but suddenly feel multiple presences behind me.

I push kat behind me, ready to take a blow. I'm surprised to see dora, Box Ghost, Clockwork, Ember, and skulker. They were snickering." King bakugo, take Danny with you. He's been a brooding, dick since he came back." Ember say eith a pouting face. Bakugo looked shocked. I glared at the group before me." Return to the ghost zone, and I won't have you executed when I return. They stare at me before turning back and walking into the ghost zone. Skulker suddenly stops before entering and turns around." I know you don't want to hear it from me, but you shouldn't push away the ones that love you. Even with all the heartbreak over the years. Don't push the ones that love you away. It will only hurt you more in the future." He says before finally walking into the portal, which closes immediately.

There's a tug on sleeve. Looking. Behind me, I see it was bakugo." Please don't leave again." He mutters barely above a whisper. The sight hurt my undead heart.

"I just want you to stay safe. I don't want you making the same mistakes I did!" He pulls me into a hug." Come back to U.A with us. We can figure everything out there." I nod.

"Kat, I'm sorry what I did to you." He simply kisses my head.