23

Everyones eyes widen." What do we do Mr Aizawa?" Momo asks looking very panicked and worried. She should be. I just told them there timeline is doomed if Daniel finds out about All for one." You kids will do nothing. You are to remain here under lock down. Non of you have your provisional hero licenses yet, so its still illegal to use your quirks in public. Plus this is dangerous." They all looked pissed off, but said nothing." Which surprised me even more. Their up to something. Probably some plan to go against my words and help anyway. I dont have time to dwell on it though. I call the number 1 hero agency alerting them of our findings and send a search party.

This would be difficult without causing mass hysteria within the public, but it had to be done. Finding Danny is our top priority.

Dan
I sit inside the same boring green thermos, used to contain us ghosts." I'll let you out, but you have to promise not to destroy anything............again. It's a pain getting the furniture replaced everytime." Clockwork says muttering the last part.

I sigh. He's right. What's the point? Trying to attack him was pointless. I already exist outside a timeline. The only thing keeping me from being erased for good is this time Medallion around my neck. Something I shouldn't even have, but for some reason Clockwork still refuses to tell me why I was given. His actions confuse the hell out of me. Why did he pull me back from my own timeline? I should be back there ruling over the earth alone, Left in despair, anger and self hatred.

Clockworks always been that one ghost I've had no control over. Can't even beat the dude in a fight. Not with his literal ability to stop time and kick your ass while your immobilized." Hello you alive in there?" My current jailer asks shaking the thermos.

I hold on the best I can from not hitting my head against the walls. When he stops I yell at him." STOP SHAKING IT, YES IM STILL HERE, AND NO IM NOT ALIVE." He gives a laugh making me fume, scumbag. "The offer still stands. I'll let you out if you don't break my furniture. It's a pain ordering from ikea, especially since they don't deliver here." He says.

I sigh might as well. I might get some answers too as to why I'm still here and not back in my timeline." Fine, I promise I won't break anything." In seconds I'm greeted with the brightness of clockworks living room and or time room as he better knows it by.

I'm met with the smiling blue ghost." Well it's nice to see you again Dan. Come, come watch the timelines with me. I have much to tell you." He says switching from his child form to his younger. Why was he so happy about me being released." Now Dan I have a very important mission for you. It's something only you can do." I stare at him. He's taking this way to fast.

I mean he just released me. How does he trust me already? Danny and he both put me in that thermos for a reason. Why was he acting so........trusting. I'm Dan phantom the heartless, destroyer of Earth.

"I trust you because I know the truth. You regret everything you did. You knew the only way to get my attention was to destroy everything. That was the only way to save everyone and it would have worked..." He looks away a sad look on his face." I may be the time keeper but some things just don't change no matter what timeline your in." Did he just read my mind? Did I accidently say that out loud?

What does he mean though? If Danny never cheats on the test our family should still be alive. Don't tell me. My eyes widen." No,no,no,no how? Who? Why?"

I slam my hands on the ground feeling utterly defeated. All that work, for not. Gritting my teeth I sigh." Tell me everything Clockwork."

He couldn't come out and just tell me. He had to make everything like a God damn riddle. I eventually understood to an extent. Not a full understanding, but enough to know that what was to come was very delicate and the path was narrowing for Danny. Which scared me. It wasn't until I took the time Medallion off and didn't disappear until I finally realized what that meant. I was still here, the nasty burger incident that should have never occurred happed.

Fate was coming back. It was never stopped. Only delayed, which meant Danny still turns into me. I ucouldn't let that happen. I may talk big, but inside I'm lonely and sad. Everything I knew and loved was destroyed right in front of me by my own doing. Only this time someone else was manipulating the timeline. The result was the same and worse.

A quirk, not just any quirk a time quirk. Just as powerful as the time master himself if not more. And to make matters worse he could block clockworks foresight. The worst person to possibly have that quirk, has it. And we have no way of knowing what his end goal of it is. The only thingbi knew was that I wasn't going to let Danny suffer anymore. We had suffered enough and as much as I wanted to guarantee my own survival, it was already to late for me. The only thing left for me was to ensure the survival of Danny and Dani. They were my family now as much they hated me. I would do all I can for them, even if it meant sacrificing myself for them.