26

"This class and the people I had made friends with had brought back my ability to actualy feel for people again. A new fondness for the class had come over me making me realize that I didn't want anything to ever hurt my new friends. I wanted to protect them just like I had done in Amity Park. And now this bastered of a villian was getting in the way. Il-ill kill him. He won't hurt anyone else. I wont allow it.

I try moving my arms to pick myself up but I couldnt move. I had to get up. Move body, move. I then felt a splitting pain in my chest. I-I couldn't breathe, I try gasping for breath but nothing would enter. Slowly but surely everything was just gone.

Everyone watched the screens, staring stunned and horrified as the mysteries flying man who just dropped from the sky suddenly punches the young teen straight through his chest. Everything is silent. Nobody spoke as the teen is cut down with no remorse.

Across the city Aizawa watched the t.v in silence. For once he wasn't tired his eyes were wide and his mouth a gap as silent tears stream down his face. He fell to his knees. A hollow painful feeling filled his chest as he realized he had failed. He had failed as a teacher, he had failed as a hero and he had most definitely failed at being a dad. Danny had become like a son to him. He loved him as if he were his own blood. So to see him so brutaly slain made the teacher start sobbing banging his fists on the floor in aggravation and sadness.

The man ripped his arm from the teens chest silently turning around to go stand behind the one who was silently controlling him.

Allmight who couldn't believe his eyes took one step closer before full on running to the teen. Two bright white rings form at his waist transforming him back into his human self. He falls back landing on the payment before he could reach him. He puts his hands and cape over the gapping hole in his chest trying to stop the steady stream of blood flow. "NO, NO, NO DANNY. STAY WITH ME." The boy was already turning blue. His eyes slowly closing. Tears started falling down his face as the teens eyes closed. He wasn't moving. No he couldn't die. Not yet at least. Not until he lived the live he deserved.

Theres a small cackle." Allmight looks up seeing one for all walking towards him. He slowly gets up standing in front of the teen, his form starting to shrink despite trying to force it to stay activated.

"What a shame this is. He had such a bright future in front of him. If only he had come to me when he was under the staffs spell." Spell what spell? When could he have possibly put da- i stop remembering the night danny trashed the dorms and couldnt recall any of it." That was you? Why? Why would you do this?" I ask my allmight form just barely holding on.

He shakes his head." I dont think you realize just how powerful that kid is. He's not even at his full potential and he's on par with us. He was extremely weakened and still found the strength to fight me. But sadly in the end he didn't live up to the potential I saw in him. Thats why he died. This is the only timeline that boy died while fighting me. That means this Danny is a defective Danny." Rage engulfed. How dare he say that." No child is ever defective. Every child is a special gift no matter who they are." I say staring at him where his eyes would be.

I had to hurry and figure out how to end this and get Danny to a hospital.

Suddenly the sky thunders, dark clouds start hovering in the sky above us. Lightning strikes and thunder starts booming, sending shivers down my spine. A green portal rips through the sky and out came a knight riding on a  horse. Many other ghosts follow behind him. Some were just green blobs and others took on more human like appearances. The horse galaps down to us. The horse was huge, bigger than any horse I'd ever seen. Even the night wasn't a normal height. It was so abnormal to see someone like that. And thats coming from me.

He jumps off the horse landing a yard away. The other ghosts form a circle around us all staring at dannys small body. The night walks over to us, causing me to squeeze Danny tighter in a protective manner. He silently bends down. "My lord will not die today. Not something as measly as this."

He suddenly pulls something out of his side chain pocket. It was glowing green. Upon further inspection. The item was a glowing green crown. He places it above Danny head and it starts levitating. "UPON THIS DAY LORD PHANTOM SHALL TAKE HIS RIGHTFULL PLACE AS THE NEW GHOST KING. AS IS HIS RIGHT FOR DEFEATING OUR PREVIOUS RULER. LET THIS BE A NEW ERA OF OUR WORLD. ONE THAT WILL CHANGE HISTORY ITSELF."

At that very moment the crown and ring on his finger glowed a extremely bright toxic green color. His body starts levitating up. A green like substance started to form around Danny going inside his chest. Almost immediatly does the wound on his chest close and there's a flash of bright light making everyone look away.

When the light dims there float very much awake was Danny. But he looked different. His ghost form looked buffer and more full of muscle. His skin was no longer tan it was now a bluish gray color. And instead of his normal track suit he wore clothing fit for a king. "ALL HAIL OUR NEW KING. LORD PHANTOM. I THE PREVIOUS CARE TAKER OF THE CROWN OF FIRE SWEAR MY LOYALTIES TO YOU." The night and the other ghost bow their heads in a sign of respect.

" The night and the other ghost bow their heads in a sign of respect

He looked around." Danny your ok. I was so worried about you." He makes no movement. As if he never even heard me." Danny." Yet again he doesn't react. He looks around spotting the man who had stabbed him.

Never in all my life, in that very moment had I seen so much pent up rage in one person's eyes. Something very, very bad was about to happen and with my almost deflated allmight form I don't think I had any chances of stopping him now.