50

Danny
I open my eyes, looking all around. It was dark as far as the eye could see, but I could see my hands and body just fine. Where was I? The last thing I remember was talking to the president, and then everything went dark. Did I pass out? Panic starts to flood my body. I gulp pushing it down the best I can. Standing is difficult as my legs shake and an overwhelming sense of fear courses through my body. A shiver runs done my already cold body. The type of cold you fealt when you knew someone was watching you. There was something in the dark with me.

I start walking a bit, keeping an eye out for any movement or sounds. There was something glowing green in the distance. Running towards it, I noticed it was the crown of fire and the ring of rage. Picking it up,
everything goes dark again.

Waking up again, it felt weird. I could see what was going on, but I couldn't actually interpret what was going on. I was tired. I'm so tired. A young man with white hair and red eyes steps in front of my smaller form." Shhh, go back to sleep, young phantom. Everything is fine. I will take care of everything. Return to your slumber." I couldn't help myself falling back to sleep. It felt like I was in a giant warm hug that soothed my aching core very different to multiple normal cold temperatures.

Ember
It was no use. We were no match for the power of the ghost king. I don't know what has happened to him. It's like all of a sudden he can't remember anything or anyone. I'm thrown back again by an ectoblast. Looking to my arm, I was flashing. Fear coiled in my stomach. At the rate Danny's going, he'll destroy both the human world and the ghost zone. We can't hold him off anymore. It's's already been four days. I've seen ghosts I've known for years fade away. Standing back up, I look to the side. A flash of hope hits my heart. Prince bakugo.

He was here. He was going to save us.

Bakugo
We were headed back to Danny's portal when vlad said the specter speeder caught reading of a large unnatural portal open. This was the portal we needed to go to. The whole time, I sat there thinking my heart was going a million miles an hour. According to clockwork, this was a possession. Vlad says if a strong enough emotion can awaken Danny, he can force the ghost out of him, or in this case, back into the ring and crown since he didnt have a bidy of his own.

"We're getting close to the portal. I need everyone to hang on." I bite my lip nervously.

"What if it doesn't work?" I ask without thinking, making vlad look back." Bakugo, this will work. Out of all the things I know about Danny, this is the thing I'm most certain of. The people he cares for the most can save him. He was the town's hero to people who hated him. He will die for the people he loves." He says, turning back around to look at the close coming portal.

Let's hope vlad, because if there's one thing I'm not good at. It's expressing emotions in a non-violent way.

No one's POV
The ground shook again. The sky grew darker as the ghost zones' toxic atmosphere leaked into the air. Heroes and civilians alike were starting to become affected. They grew sluggish, their quirks weakening, if they could even be activated. The ghost king tried attacking the humans the most, still fueled by hate for the race that destroyed his family. He wouldn't stop until every human was dead, and this world was only full of ghosts. A world of the dead. He almost did it once. The bloody time masters locked him away in these two different items. After he destroyed everything, he and the new ghost king would rule. He has seen this child take on so much, and only because of his overwhelming amount of rage was he able to come back into this world into this vessel. Danny will be the child he never got to be. He would care for him as if he were his own.

The ghost king smirked, looking down at the petty humans and ghost alike. All are mostly defeated. They laid on the ground, some ghosts flickering, and some humans passed out. I smile." Give up. I am the ghost king. My power triumphs all. You petty humans can barely stand, let alone fight. And you ghosts. You dare defy your king. You will be dealt with accordingly once this battle is over."

A figure flies in front of me. I recognize him from the boys' memories. Frootloop as he calls him or vlad masters. Ghost name plasmius.

I smirk down at the ghost." Vlad masters. You're looking old and rugged. Time has not been kind to you!" I laugh. He grits his teeth." Shinigami, leave that boys' body at once. You lived your life. Who are you to take this boys away." The white-haired man frowns." This boy will be safe with me. Very few things have made him happy in life.

"The two of us have very different meanings of happiness. Danny may not have had an easy life, but he has found things to help fill the void. He has made friends ds and a family here. You talk about wanting his happiness, but you are so easily willing to take the people he cares for away." Shinigami looks at his small hands. The boy was not even an adult yet when he fully died and became king. The man held truth to his words. But it was also those same people that hurt Danny.

"We will fix that then. No one shall live!"