36

AIZAWA
I sink to my floor covering my mouth. How? Why would they do that to him? A sob makes its way up and I can't stop myself as a hollow feeling fills my chest. Danny is so kind, helpful, and caring. He doesn't deserve this. Those people hurt Danny in unimaginable ways just because of what he was. It wasn't even his fault he was what he was. Even still, Ghost or human. Nobody deserves to be tortured. He was still a teen too. These people were one of the reasons Danny is the way he is. He acts strong and brave, but he's depressed. Hizashi ends up walking in and upon seeing my state rushes over concerned. I didn't have the heart to explain what I had just read. I had somehow missed this page on the journal the first time I had read this.

No other page was this graphic or explained in detail just what exactly Danny had endured. Just pointing to the book hizashi picks it up and reads it. The look on his face by the end showed a matching one to mine. He was sad, horrified and angry all in one expression." The little listener. I knew he had a rough past,but this. This is taking in way past a the line your never suppose to cross. These people are devils. They deserve to be locked away for the rest of their lives. You can't do this to people. Let alone an innocent child. It's no wonder Danny is cautious and nervous about almost everything. He fearful of his life every fucking second of the day. I swear on everything that we will get justice for Danny." He rants just as pissed off ad I was. Hizashi had never read Danny's journal because he wanted to leave some things unknown. Not every teacher he at U.A needed to what happened to him unless it pertained to his or others safety now. But now he read it and knew.

I hug Hizashi close. This is so unlike me. But for some reason anything related to Danny just brings out this mushy side of me. He comforts me and I him ad we sit their on the ground thinking if all the ways we were going to even try and attempt to make it up to him and all the ways we were going to get back at this organization.

It take us a solid hour before we even try and get up. After that we both start thinking of things and going off what we think would make Danny happy. Finally we had figured out what we were going to do. I think he was going to have fun.

It takes us 1 week to set everything up. I bought the tickets and everything. It was Saturday again. I had told Danny yesterday to get dressed and be up early. We were going on an outing. He looked nervous. Danny, Yamada, and I all get in Yamada's car and he drives us to our destination. I don't own a car. I don't like them. Plus according to Yamada, he feels like he's going to die every time I'm driving. So I'm not allowed to drive his car anymore anyway.

It takes us about 30 minutes to get to our destination. Pulling into the entrance we see the giant sign welcoming us to the park. Turning around I see Danny's curiously staring at me." What are we doing at USJ?" (Universal Studios Japan)

I smirk at the kid." We're here to have fun and let go. Today is all about you Danny. We're going to do whatever you want to do!"

First time in a long time did I see the shimmer of light return to his eyes. The spark of childish excitement. A look of pure joy. It made my chest swell with love and pride. Yamada and I did that. We made Danny happy. And to think we haven't even entered the park yet. I can't wait to show this child all the good things in life. I promise you, Danny. From now on l, we're both going to try our absolute hardest to show you that life isn't just full of pain and hardships, that it can also be enjoyable and full of so much love. And that's what I plan to give this kid.