41

The next day I leave my room walking down to the showers. Everyone was in the living room watching TV or somewhere else. I didn't see anyone when I entered the showers. Stripping my hazmat suit I  into the warm water. I can't shower with water above warm, It burns. Washing my hair and body I stand there for a people minutes just relaxing under the water. Getting out I put on some normal clothes and throw my suit in the wash. I see everyone now in the living room playing games. Walking over I lean over." What are you guys playing!" They look up smiling." DANNY omg we're so glad you're ok. We heard what happened. We're so sorry!" I give a small smile." Thanks, mina. I'm doing OK. But I still have to figure out how I'm going to. Rind down the GIW. They stop." Wait isn't that the same organization that attacked you when we were at the beach?" I nod, her face going from pink to red. Oh, she was mad.

"How dare they hurt our little Danny. We need to rant about this on social media." She says taking out her phone. She pulls up tiktok her username being HOT PINK ALIEN CHICK. I laughed at that. It was true but was just funny. My eyes bulge at the sight at how many followers she had. She had over 10 million followers.

"Damn mina how did you get so many, followers?" She smiles." Oh well before I came to UA I used to practice makeup and video my training. But after I came to UA my views all but doubled." I stare at the phone. A bright idea came to my head. When the police wanted to arrest me for power usage. I took to social media, to help." Thats it, that's how I win. This is the age of heroes and technology. I won't have to take the GIW to war if we can destroy them on social media. We bring to light all that they've been doing. I'll even make a video of the ghost zone and the residents. Clockwork is going to be so pissed, actually he probably already knows." Mina hugs me.

"We're going to get you and your people justice Danny." I smile. Hugging her." Hell yah. I'll call a friend too to hire us a lawyer."

We play games for a while until everyone breaks off to their room. I go with bakugo to his room and we just talk and work on a little homework.

He changes into his pj's and I cover my eyes. This felt weird now that we had kissed.

Turning around bakugo starts laughing. "Your face is green. He says holding his stomach." I cover my face again, looking away. He grabs my hands away pulling me in for a kiss. I kiss back wrapping my arms around him." Why does this feel so right?" He stares at me, a light blush on his face.

He let's go sitting on his bed. He sits down patting the bed next to him." So Danny. I wanted to get to know you more. Tell me about your life me you came to Japan." He says. I stare at him. Aww he's trying to get to know me. That's just adorable. I smile.

"Well I mean there's not much to tell. I grew up in a small town called Amity Park in Illinois, United States. It's an extremely small town. Nobody had quirks and technology there wasn't what you would call up to date. We had phones and computers but nothing like I would see her or just in general. Everything was outdated. But as I was saying. Nobody had quirks. We had heard of them but nobody quite understood what they meant. No heros every visited out town. It wasn't until my parents built the ghost portal until we had an actual problem on our hands. Before I became the way I am now, I was boring with a capital B.

I used to get good grades. A straight A student. I was on time to class. Everything was normal. But after the incident, I was suddenly targeted by everything. Everything wanted to Kill me on a daily basis. Parents, ghosts, GIW, Vlad, even the food." He raises an eyebrow making me laugh." Mom somehow always found a way to mix our food into ectoplasm so it was always bringing the food to life."

He smiles nodding to continue." Every normality in my life changed. I was no longer keeping up in school. I was lucky to maintain a C average in my classes. I was always late, having to leave class early to fight ghosts. That's if I even made it to school that day. I always had new injuries on being. Some teachers asked about them and I just told them I was clumsy. Others didn't care. The little bit of sleep I did need I rarely got. For someone who only need 3 hours every few days that's really saying something.

I was constantly falling asleep in my classes. Sam and Tucker knew what was going on and would try to help me fight ghosts and cover for me they were asked where I was. They could only do so much though. They were only humans. They didn't have any special powers like quirks and they could only make up so many excuses for me." I stop letting him take in the information I've said. I could see if thinking. He wasn't mumbling like midoriya, but I could see the gears turning in his head.

"After a while, I got used to it. Then things changed. Dan, the guy who faded back with my family during the fight with All for one. He was me from a different timeline." He waves his hands for me to elaborate more making me laugh at his eagerness.