40. Narazgi chodo

Start from the beginning

Baldev " dono kamal ho.. Phele Mere bhai ko fasaliya  aap, phir isne mere behen ko...sare properties legaye na tumlog "

Mumma k " Legaye hum? This is your thinking,  as low as you r.. " she said with disgusting and dadi interrupted. 

Dadi " baldev don't make any scene and just leave from here. U won't get that zameen, it's under Karan name and we have no rights on it now "

Karan " Before you do any Shit more, you r not getting it.. Leave before I push you out , we never forget what you did to us " he said with sheer anger and baldev glared at him.

Baldev was about to say something when they heard teju, she was running and his eyes fell on her, Karan immediately turned to her and if looks could kill, then teju must be under ground now.

Karan grabbed her elbow and yelled whispering " I fuvking told u to stay inside "

Teju looked down " Phone.. Phone.. Bajraha  tha.. Its.. Jake.. Important "

He pulled the mobile and kept them in his ears and Jake informed him about some issues and he closed his eyes tightly.

Baldev " wohhoo.. Looks like someone is here... R u that little one all grown up ? Dheka tha news mei .. I know he won't get married to anyone other than that girl, so you r... Mishthi wayankangar " he smirked looking at sitesh, teju took a step back as he walked to her and smi was infront of her. 

Smi " don't dare to come near my daughter, bhuljaungi aap mere se bade hai , aur bhaijaan hai"

Baldev " she is not your daughter,you r her stepmother " he shouted at her face not bothering how he was hurting his sister with his words.

Smi " she is my daughter " she shouted back and teju held her. Karan dragged teju from there while he signalled his father and mamu to clear the mess. 

Karan " I told you to stay inside tejasswi,  y can't you just listen to me once " he shouted at her who was trying to control her anger seeing his behavior. 

Teja " stop shouting at me Karan, Jake said its an emergency and I came just to let you know about that.. I don't want to have any conversation there"

Karan " the call can wait dammit, jiski nazar se tume bachana tha, uski samne aaramse agaye "

Teju " stop it Karan, stop this nonsense. You can't keep hiding me from everyone and I m not a weakling, I know how to protect myself.  "

Karan ' this is not Mumbai, you don't know anyone here and we have to extra cautious and he is dangerous to you , he didn't even think once before giving away you to your grandfather,he can do anything for hu ego " he tried to reason

Teju " oh stop it yaar, from the day I have seen you, you have been telling me about the past. That's the past Karan, you can't be insecure always and cage me with you.. Yes I don't know this state more but that doesn't mean you will ask me to stay inside, the world already know me as your spouse and it's out there. Then from whom u r hiding me from? " she also raised her voice a bit, she was done with them seeing her like a doll and protecting her. 

Karan " teja,you r not getting it "

Teja "you r not getting it Karan, you r treating me like a kid, I don't prefer that. I m a freaking journalist and I know how to protect myself. If u r this scared, then y the hell u bring me here with you, I would have stayed at Mumbai and enjoy my freedom atleast, I wouldnt have to listen this shit at all, my life would have been better there " she said in anger and he looked at her with blank look and she stopped when he didn't speak anything. She shut her eyes tightly knowing it went overboard and without saying anything, he turned back and left from there while she tried to stop him