The Chaos continues

Start from the beginning

Kaito: "You're outmatched, human. Surrender now, and I might spare your life."

His words cut through the chaos of the battle, a chilling reminder of the danger that loomed over Nagisa's head.

Nagisa: Not a chance.

Despite his exhaustion, Nagisa's voice rang out with defiance, his eyes burning with determination as he refused to back down in the face of overwhelming odds.

But even as he fought with all his might, Nagisa couldn't shake the feeling of impending doom that hung over him like a dark cloud. With each passing moment, Kaito's strength seemed to grow, his attacks becoming more ferocious as he sought to overwhelm Nagisa once and for all.

And as Nagisa struggled to keep pace, he knew that if he didn't find a way to turn the tide soon, he would be doomed to defeat at the hands of the formidable Viltrumite.

Kaito lunged at nagisa neck and slammed him down to the ground

Then with a sickening crack, Kaito's hand closed around Nagisa's arm, and with a powerful wrench, he tore it from its socket, sending waves of searing pain coursing through Nagisa's body.

Nagisa's vision swam as agony engulfed him, his screams echoing through the battlefield as he struggled to comprehend the loss of his limb. Blood pulsed from the stump where his arm once was, staining the ground crimson as he fought to stay conscious against the overwhelming pain. The worst part was it wasn't regenerating which was definitely a problem

Kaito loomed over him, a triumphant smirk twisting his features as he reveled in his victory.

Kaito: Pathetic. I expected more from you, human.

His words were like a dagger to Nagisa's heart, a cruel reminder of his failure to protect himself and those he cared about.

But even as despair threatened to consume him, Nagisa refused to surrender to defeat. With a primal roar, he summoned every ounce of strength he had left, pushing back against Kaito's grip with a defiant fury.

Nagisa: You haven't won yet.

His voice was strained, his words barely a whisper amidst the chaos of battle. But they carried a conviction that defied all logic, a determination to rise above the pain and fight on, no matter the cost.

They then hear a primal scream, followed by a powerful shockwave that sent Kaito hurtling through the air, his form twisting and contorting before crashing into the ground with a resounding thud.

As Kaito struggled to rise, Kyoka was standing there, her movements unsteady but determined. She stood by Nagisa's side, her remaining eye ablaze with fierce resolve as she faced their formidable adversary.

Nagisa, his arm severed and bloodied, rose to his feet with a primal snarl, his gaze locked onto Kaito with unbridled fury. With a swift motion, he lunged forward, his remaining strength fueled by a potent mix of rage and determination.

Together, Nagisa and Kyoka launched into a coordinated assault, their attacks relentless and unyielding. With each blow, they pushed Kaito back, their combined efforts wearing down his defenses as they fought with everything they had.

But Kaito, fueled by the indomitable will of a Viltrumite warrior, refused to yield. With a fierce roar, he unleashed a devastating barrage of strikes, his blows raining down upon Nagisa and Kyoka with brutal force.

Despite the odds stacked against them, Nagisa and Kyoka stood their ground

Kyoka, summoning what could be here last reserves of strength, focused everything she had into one final, desperate attack.

Kyoka: Eat this Asshole!

With a primal scream, she unleashed a powerful shockwave that sent Kaito hurtling through the air, his form twisting and contorting before crashing into the ground with a resounding thud.

Kaito: Argh! You insolent humans!

As Kaito struggled to rise, Kyoka staggered forward, her movements unsteady, her vision blurring as darkness crept at the edges.

Kyoka: Nagisa... I-I don't know how much longer I can hold on...

With a determined yet faltering step, she stood by Nagisa's side, her breath ragged, her body trembling with exhaustion.

Nagisa, his arm severed and bloodied, rose to his feet with a primal snarl, his gaze locked onto Kaito with unbridled fury.

Nagisa: You'll pay for that!

With a swift motion, he lunged forward, his remaining strength fueled by a potent mix of rage and determination.

Together, Nagisa and Kyoka launched into a coordinated assault, their attacks fueled by sheer willpower as they fought with everything they had left.

Kyoka: Stay down, you monster!

But as the battle raged on, Kyoka's energy waned, her movements slowing, her blows growing weaker with each passing moment.

Nagisa: Kyoka, hang in there! We can do this!

With a final, defiant effort, Kyoka unleashed one last blast of sound.

Kyoka: This is for everyone you've hurt!

The force of her attack staggered Kaito and bought Nagisa a crucial moment to strike.

Nagisa: Now's our chance! Let's finish this!

But as the dust settled, Kyoka collapsed to the ground, her consciousness slipping away as darkness claimed her.

Nagisa, his heart heavy with concern for his fallen comrade, turned his attention back to Kaito, his eyes burning with determination as he prepared to face the Viltrumite warrior alone.

Nagisa: Rest now Kyoka, I've got this 'he turns around to the viltrumites' You'll regret ever crossing paths with us!

And that's a wrap

Finale too this epic fight next chapter