Viper's ultimate fight

Omni-man walked away

Omni-man: Pathetic

Somewhere else

Cecil: Dammit ok Everyone get ready for the next plan!

Debbie: is he going to be..ok

Cecil: he's survived things that most people couldn't dream of but right now I've got no idea

That's when Kyoka ran on

Kyoka: don't do anything yet!

Cecil: huh

Kyoka: Nagisa,,he's not going to quit after that

Back with Nagisa and omni-man

The viltrumite was about to fly off when

Nagisa: GET BACK HERE!

Omni-man turned around in surprise too see Nagisa covered in bruises but looking ready for round 2

As Nagisa surged forward with renewed vigor, his attacks carried an unexpected potency that caught Omni-Man off guard. Each blow landed with a satisfying thud, causing cracks to spread across Omni-Man's otherwise invulnerable skin.

Nagisa's eyes widened in disbelief as he witnessed the effect of his strikes. His fists, once met with little resistance, now left visible marks on Omni-Man's body, a testament to the newfound strength coursing through him.

Nagisa: wow

His voice trembled with a mixture of shock and determination as he continued to press his advantage, each strike driving deeper into Omni-Man's defenses. Despite the overwhelming odds stacked against him, Nagisa fought with a fervor born of desperation, refusing to relent until he had given everything he had.

Omni-Man's expression twisted into a grimace of pain as he struggled to fend off Nagisa's relentless assault. Though his superior strength and durability still granted him the upper hand, the unexpected ferocity of Nagisa's attacks had begun to take its toll.

Omni-Man: Impressive... but it's not enough!

With a surge of strength, Omni-Man unleashed a devastating counterattack, sending Nagisa sprawling to the ground with a bone-rattling impact. As Nagisa struggled to push himself back up, he could feel the weight of his injuries bearing down on him, threatening to overwhelm his resolve.

But still, he refused to give up. With a defiant roar, Nagisa rose to his feet once more, his fists clenched tight with determination.

Nagisa: I may not be able to defeat you... but I'll never stop fighting!

And as the two adversaries clashed once more, the fate of the world hung in the balance, their battle destined to shape the course of history itself. Though victory may have seemed like an impossible dream, Nagisa refused to surrender, his spirit unyielding in the face of overwhelming adversity.

As Nagisa and Omni-Man continued their fierce battle, their movements became a deadly dance of combat, each strike carrying with it the weight of their determination.

Nagisa: Is that all you've got!?

His voice, though strained from exertion, carried a hint of defiance as he pressed forward, refusing to let up for even a moment.

Kyoka: Come on Nagi beat this arsehole

Cecil: he stands no chance but he can clearly knock this guy on his ass for a little while

Omni-Man: You may have surprised me, but you're still no match for me, boy

Omni-Man's words were laced with confidence, but beneath the surface, there was a hint of unease as he struggled to fend off Nagisa's relentless assault.