45

Beyoncé's POV
Home
September 9

"Bey, I need to get up."

"Mhm." I hummed, still holding onto her.

"That means you need to get off of me." She replied, fixing my bonnet. "You want our kids to not eat?"

"I'm not hungry." I murmured, stuffing my face between her boobs.

"Ok, but when-"

She couldn't continue because two of her children entered the room. That made me shuffle more into the duvet, so they wouldn't see me or my head.

"Mom, you're late." Nilaya impatiently expressed.

"I've been trying to get up for 30 minutes, cupcake." Onika passed the blame onto me.

I frowned hearing that. "It hasn't been 30 minutes."

"You're right, it's been an hour."

I kissed my teeth continuing to ignore her. Then the bedsheet was lifted and I had Nilaya shaking me from behind.

"You better get up before she starts swinging." Zamora warned.

I just fake sobbed into Onika. "Help me, Nika baby."

"Miss Rose, keep them hands to yourself please." Onika said to her.

"I'm not going to hit her?!" Nilaya held her hands up in utter disbelief. "You people want me to be a menace so bad."

"I think you're a menace all on your own, sis." Zamora added, sitting by the loveseat at the end of the bed.

As the two sisters went back to talking, Onika looked down at me and kissed my forehead. That was before she quickly moved away from me, so I'd let go of her.

"You're sick." I spewed at her, but her cackle was too loud to compete with.

I shut my eyes for a moment, falling right back asleep. I was practically facedown trying to cling onto the last few moments of sleep. But I felt a weight in my back, weighing me down.

"Get upppp!" I felt two people sit on my back.

Cavalli carefully hit me, but it felt like she was massaging my upper back. All while her brother rolled across my back. Together they made the impression that they were a masseuse.

I swear the girl one was just in the bed with Onika and I. I was assuming she went to her brother's room, so they could be woken up together.

"I'm up!" I shrieked when they tickled me.

I lifted up, causing them both to fall into the middle of the bed. Their similar laughs brought a smile to my face as I stretched.

"Now we have to sing them happy birthday again, since you wanted to stay asleep." Onika folded her arms, walking into the room.

"I don't mind singing to my munchkins." I sat up, facing everybody, calling the twins over to me. "On the count of three."

The twins counted down and we all sang happy birthday to them. I pecked both of their heads and the three of us got off of the bed.

I quickly went to brush my teeth and wash my face, along with taking a leak before meeting with everyone to eat.

"Ooh I ain't had grits in months." Lauren clapped her hands. "Ermias, we not leaving until I'm 20 pounds heavier."

"20 pounds thicker." He kissed on his woman.

"Ewww." Kross, Armani and Cavalli giggled, pretending to be sick.