7

Onika's POV
St Michael, BRBO
February 14

"Who knows where my dress is?" I stressed as I did my hair. "Are the kids ready?" I harangued Jasmine this morning.

"I laid your dress on your bed." Jasmine told me, whilst grabbing all of the clothes for my kids. "The kids are all good. I'm about to give them their clothes."

"Where are the twins?"

"They were hanging with the older girls after their showers."

"Thank you so much, Jas." I showed genuine gratitude as she left to go help the kids in the other hotel room.

Most of the hotel space had been taken up by the wedding party. The floor that we were on was simply just me, my kids, the nanny and Julius.

I finished doing my hair. My makeup was already done, so all I had left to do was put my dress on now.

I walked towards my bed, sure enough, the dress was carefully laid there, on it's hanger. I took it off and entered the bathroom to quickly change.

It was a white dress.

Solange and Robyn wanted an all-white beach wedding. So everyone had to wear white. I loved the idea, but there were so many kids and so much white.

Once my dress was on, I put on some slippers, instead of my heels.

I exited the bathroom and my children were in my hotel room. I took a deep breath before looking over all of them.

"Zamora." I called her up first.

I looked over her outfit. She had very light makeup on, a very simple white dress on and that was about it.

"Ok, you look fine. Go sit somewhere and avoid anything that stains." I gave her a thumbs up. She nodded her head and left the hotel room. "Cav and Mani." I called the twins up.

Cavalli had on a long dress, it was a little backless but her skin looked gorgeous in it. Her hair was in a bun upon her head, with a headpiece on.

"You look good, mama." I told her. "Sit right there and don't move." I point to a chair next to my bed.

Armani had on a white polo shirt and some white slack shorts.

"You look good too, papa." I spoke. "Sit on the chair next to your sister." I instructed him and we walked where I'd told him to go.

My eyes averted to my middle child, who wasn't dressed yet. She was in her pyjamas.

"Didn't Jasmine just give you guys your clothes. Why aren't you in yours?" I asked her, folding my arms.

By the look on her face, I knew it was about to be something.

"I didn't want to wear the dress, mommy." She spoke.

"And why not?"

"It was itchy." She grimaced at the thought of the dress.

"Cupcake, we went dress shopping for that. That's the dress that you chose. Why didn't you pick a different one then?" I tilted my head to the side.

"It wasn't itchy when you bought it, but now it is. It keeps scratching my skin."

"You're wearing the dress. There's nothing else for you to wear." I spoke, heading to the kids' room.

Nilaya was on my trail as I entered the room she'd been staying in with Zamora.

Zamora looked up from her phone before going back to what she was doing. I searched the room until I found Nilaya's dress.