Qu Chenglin was just a little sleepy and his brain was a little slow. After he realized what he was doing, he immediately turned his back on the guest, picked up Miao Zhen with one hand and ran outside in a few steps.

Suddenly being carried like a sack, Miao Zhen blinked in confusion.

The system hiccupped and took a screenshot as a souvenir.

Everyone in the tribe was standing outside, and Brother Miao was leading the escort to maintain order.

Miao's mother counted the numbers and found that one child was missing. She started to get anxious when she saw Qu Chenglin carrying Miao Zhen out from a distance.

Seeing that everyone was fine, she helped her husband check the tribe's population.

Qu Chenglin did not put Miao Zhen down. He was still thinking about the embarrassing things he had done in front of Miao Zhen. Just now he was anxious to carry Miao Zhen out, but now he plans to embarrass Miao Zhen as well.

He slapped Miao Zhen's butt, originally just to humiliate him, but he didn't expect that his butt had quite a lot of flesh.

Qu Chenglin couldn't hold it back and rubbed it again.

Miao Zhen had no reaction, just like a sack.

Just when Qu Chenglin was about to pat him again, Brother Miao, who was maintaining order, seemed to sense something and turned around suddenly.

Qu Chenglin paused, put Miao Zhen back on the ground, and mocked, "Little short legs, when you run out, the house will collapse."

Before he finished speaking, the crumbling hut behind him collapsed with a bang.

Qu Chenglin was stunned for a moment, and the system clicked his tongue and shook his head, [What he says is what he says, he is a character. 】

Miao Zhen arranged the messy clothes, held his shoulders, and said softly: "Don't be sad, you can stay at my house first. I also have some crystal stones here that I can lend you to buy materials to build a house."

There were so many houses around, but only Qu Chenglin's house collapsed. There was no emotion on his face, but he was still quite sad in his heart.

His mother's house is right next to his, and it's still fine, with no problems at all.

Qu's mother was still worried about where her son would live after the house collapsed. When she heard Miao Zhen speak, she pressed Qu Chenglin and asked him to bow deeply to Miao Zhen.

"You stinky kid, why don't you thank others for helping you!"

Her family was poor and there was nothing to be worried about. Now that the leader's son took the initiative to express his kindness, she was happy before it was too late and directly helped Qu Chenglin accept it.

Qu Chenglin was forced to bow by his mother, with great reluctance on his face.

But he was thinking about why Miao Zhen appeared on his bed in the middle of the night.

Their relationship wasn't very good. Qu Chenglin had done so many embarrassing things in front of him, and he thought Miao Zhen would laugh at him behind his back.

Qu Chenglin put himself in his shoes and thought that if the house collapsed, it would be Miao Zhen.

He would definitely run to the ruins and step on them a few times, then point at Miao Zhen and taunt him until he made people cry.

Thinking of this, Qu Chenglin's train of thought began to go astray.

He looked at Miao Zhen's eyes and wondered if Miao Zhen would open his eyes when he started crying.