"What's the impact?"

Wu Tang racked his brains, "Underage cohabitation?"

Su Chengye looked at him strangely, as if he was looking at a fool.

Miao Zhen also tilted her head to look at him, "Will it have any bad influence if I live in the teacher's house?"

After speaking, he thought for a moment and said, "I don't think it's appropriate either. Otherwise, I'd better go home and live."

Su Chengye put a piece of blueberry yam into his mouth, "Do you have money to pay the rent?"

"No." Miao Zhen sighed.

Su Chengye fed him another piece, "Don't listen to him, there is no inconvenience."

As he spoke, he raised his eyes and gave Wu Tang a warning look.

Wu Tang bowed his head and ate honestly, not daring to say any more.

He was big-hearted and straightforward, and it didn't take long for him to forget about the incident.

After eating, a few people went to a nearby KTV. Wu Tang ordered a box of wine. Su Chengye didn't plan to drink it at first, but when he got excited about singing, he drank a few bottles.

Miao Zhen was sitting next to him, eating melon seeds. Wu Tang was singing enthusiastically. When he saw Miao Zhen sitting alone, he invited him to sing together.

"Whatever you can sing, ask Cheng Ye to sing it for you."

As he said this, he put his arm around Miao Zhen's shoulders and easily carried him to the singing booth.

Su Chengye didn't drink well. After drinking four bottles of beer, he stood there blankly.

When Wu Tang passed by him with Miao Zhen in his arms, he blinked and snatched her back.

Wu Tang's arms were empty, and he scratched his head, "Call a song, it will be lively. Don't be so serious when you come out to play, I will order him a song in the moonlight of the lotus pond, Phoenix Legend will always sing."

"He can't." Su Chengye looked serious, "He can only sing what I order."

Wu Tang was confused and said: "Isn't everyone who ordered it sing?"

Su Chengye frowned, "I don't!"

After saying that, he took Miao Zhen and went over to light the moonlight in the lotus pond.

Wu Tang hugged his arms and said, "I'm going to order this for him. If you're not a good drinker, don't drink. If you drink a little, you'll go crazy."

Su Chengye ignored him and thrust the microphone into Miao Zhen's hand, "Sing!"

Miao Zhen had never heard of this song, so he could only sing it without saying a word in tune.

Wu Tang laughed at him from the side, laughing very loudly. But after a while, he stopped laughing.

He noticed that Su Chengye's hand was in the wrong position. How could he put his hand on his student's butt?

It seems that he was really drunk.

Wu Tang stretched out his hand to pull Su Cheng Ye's hand away. Unexpectedly, Su Cheng Ye suddenly turned his back, grabbed Wu Tang's hand, and said sullenly: "Where are you touching?"

He paused and became a little angry: "How could you put your hands on my student's butt/ass?"

Wu Tang: "?"

Good guy, are all drinkers so unreasonable?

Su Chengye was in a daze, and the more he thought about it, the more unhappy he became.