Miao Zhen turned around and saw that it was a boy. This was much easier to handle.

During the break, Miao Zhen followed the boy to the toilet.

He kindly waited for the boy to finish, and then dragged him into the cubicle.

The boy was suddenly pulled hard and his whole body was covered.

Miao Zhen locked the door of the cubicle, pressed the boy against the wall, and said with a smile: "I think you have some problems in your mind, and I'm going to have a good chat with you."

The boy thought he was going to hit someone and was a little nervous, "It's time to go to class."

"It's okay, the history teacher doesn't like to remember people's names." Miao Zhen grabbed the boy's wrist and began to give him an ideological education lesson.

The boy wanted to run, but couldn't get away. Miao Zhen was not angry when he opened his mouth to scold him, but continued to reason with him earnestly.

He has a compassionate face and kind eyes, and he talks like an old monk chanting sutras.

The boy felt that he was going crazy, and he yelled at Miao Zhen to shut up.

Miao Zhen covered his mouth and said, "Shh, don't disturb the classes nearby."

When the bell rang again, Miao Zhen and the boy returned to the classroom.

Qiao Wan raised her head and stared at them. The two of them were walking in tandem, with Miao Zhen walking in front of him refreshed, while the boy's clothes were disheveled and his eyes were dull.

Qiao Wan looked at Miao Zhen in surprise. Wasn't her deskmate a little coquettish?

After conducting friendly exchanges with a few classmates who had improper ideas, the atmosphere in the class improved a lot.

At least no one dared to talk about Chu Siyao in front of Miao Zhen. As for whether the group behind it had formed a small group, Miao Zhen didn't know.

Su Chengye started working again after a few days of rest, as if he wanted to eradicate the bullying problem at Qihai High School.

However, Qihai High School is a private high school, and the family backgrounds of the students vary greatly. Su Chengye's efforts have not yielded much results.

The teacher who had a good relationship with him advised him not to interfere anymore and just do his job as a teacher.

Things in Nanami High School were difficult to manage, and he couldn't control them either.

After the winter vacation, Su Chengye ran away with Miao Zhen as planned.

...

Su Chengye lost his wish and completely lost his motivation for revenge.

He is busy living his own life, without any awareness that a dark male protagonist should have.

Go to work honestly every day and live a peaceful life.

During the break, he drank tea, walked the dog, and took Miao Zhen around. Before he reached 30 years old, he was already living like a retired old man.

Only when marking homework and correcting papers, can you see a little bit of blackening.

Miao Zhen was a frequent visitor to the police station before and had a good relationship with the police.

The female police officer who fed him several times saw that he always stayed at the teacher's house, so it was not an option. He asked someone to inquire about his father who was working outside.