The two chatted for a while, and Miao Zhen whispered: "Can they go to jail? I'm a little scared."

The young policeman did not elaborate, but said that it would take some time to investigate and collect evidence.

"Isn't the testimony of the two of us enough?" Miao Zhen asked curiously: "Chu Siyao should know more."

"You know she knows a lot?" the little policeman asked suspiciously.

Miao Zhen nodded, "The clothes in her closet were very revealing. When I went to her house to play, a few adults happened to be there. I saw Chu Siyao's mother drugging her water cup and then letting those people hold her she."

After hearing this, the little policeman slipped Miao Zhenti into the house and asked him in detail.

Su Chengye waited at the police station until Miao Zhen's matter was settled, and then he took the person away from the police.

Before leaving, Miao Zhen grabbed the little policeman and asked, "How is my classmate doing?"

The young policeman already knew that Chu Siyao's parents were both beasts. He reassured her, "Someone will take care of her until the matter is investigated."

When Su Chengye came back, he was driving a friend's car.

He drove in silence all the way, his face very calm.

And his villain on the map was already furious.

Miao Zhen didn't dare to make a sound and sat quietly.

When he got home, Su Chengye carried him and wanted him to take a bath. Then she thought that he had a wound on his head and could not get wet, so she gently helped him wash his body.

"Have you eaten yet?" Su Chengye opened the refrigerator, "I'm making cauliflower, do you want to eat it?"

"Thank you, teacher." Miao Zhen huddled on the sofa in her pajamas, "I eat everything vegetarian."

Su Chengye also acted very calmly at the dinner table. It was just his villain on the map, trembling with anger.

Miao Zhen had eaten and drank enough, and was driven to bed by Su Chengye.

The two of them sat facing each other. Su Chengye looked at him quietly for a long time before speaking softly: "I heard that you were unconscious for a period of time after being knocked unconscious by a wine bottle?"

Miao Zhen nodded, "Just for a while."

"If you wake up slowly, do you know what you will encounter?" Su Chengye took off his glasses.

"You may be assaulted by multiple people, and maybe they will take a video to threaten you, so that you have to obey their orders and vent to more people. This is still a good situation, if they want more than just Just for these reasons, you may be sold to other countries, or your organs may be stolen and sold."

"You are very smart. You discovered what happened to Chu Siyao before the adults noticed it. The teacher understands your desire to protect your classmates, but you are just a student yourself." He paused and continued: "Or do you think you have the ability to protect yourself, so you dare to be a lone hero?"

Su Chengye's tone was very calm, but he wiped his glasses with increasing intensity.

The system sensed that the atmosphere was not good and ran out to go on a date with the partner.

Miao Zhen lowered his head and reviewed his mistakes in his heart.

"You shouldn't have gone to that bar from the beginning." Su Chengye took his hand and said, "And after entering the private room, you shouldn't have angered them. There were six adult men, and you took the evidence in front of them. Do you really think you can escape?"

Miao Zhen nodded, "At that time, there was only one person around me, and I felt like I could run out."

"But it turns out that your estimate of yourself was wrong." Su Chengye sighed, "Maybe you thought that you were young and strong and not far from the door, so you could definitely outrun a few potbellied scum. Yes, you almost succeeded. Out. But when you made a plan, did you ever think about what would happen to you if the plan failed?"

Su Chengye didn't say anything else, nor did he get angry with him. He just told him to be careful not to touch the wound.

Miao Zhen lay on his side on the bed, looking at Su Chengye's back in a daze.

When the system came back from the date, he comforted him, "Don't be sad, just be more careful next time." 】

'The young monk has been away from the Shaolin Temple for too long, but he still thinks that he is the same monk as before. Miao Zhen looked at his calloused hands and said, "But he forgot that I am Miao Zhen now and only Miao Zhen." '