The man laughed and stuffed six bills into Miao Zhen's belt.

Miao Zhen raised his arms with a smile and nodded in cooperation.

The three men who were still playing with Chu Siyao saw that Miao Zhen was so obedient and went over to play with him.

Chu Siyao's father didn't go anywhere. He deleted the photos taken by Miao Zhen, but he still felt uneasy.

He looked at Miao Zhen, who was smiling like a flower, and always felt that this scene was completely weird.

He checked the private room door and made sure it was locked from the inside.

Looking at Chu Siyao again, his cowardly daughter huddled in the corner, trying her best to minimize her presence.

What's wrong?

Father Chu looked around and focused on Miao Zhen again.

Ever since someone expressed interest in Miao Zhen last time, he had investigated Miao Zhen's background.

A single-parent family, living alone in Jinghai City. His father works outside and has already started a new family behind his back. He received no attention in school, lived in a shared house in an old neighborhood, and had no contact with his neighbors.

Just like a transparent person, no one will know even if he dies at home.

After confirming that Miao Zhen was a person forgotten by society, Father Chu could safely include him in the merchandise.

A serious kid with a gentle temperament and good looks who is still in high school. Although his appearance is a bit ordinary, being underage is a plus.

Above all, he was a boy who was left alone. There is no need to be as cautious as Chu Siyao, and there is no need to worry about risks such as pregnancy.

Thinking that Miao Zhen almost ran away with evidence before, Chu's father intuitively told him that this kid was not as stupid as he seemed.

Out of caution, he found the drug in his bag and walked over to knock Miao Zhen out.

The man who was taking pictures stopped him and said, "Don't, it won't be fun if you faint."

"It's safer." Chu's father held the medicine bottle, "There will be many opportunities in the future, and this is not the last time."

"What could happen?" The man said with a smile: "We, five grown men, can't hold him down?"

Father Chu shook his head, "I feel he is dishonest."

Miao Zhen cooperated with taking photos and tried his best to waste time.

In fact, he can beat these people, but it won't end well after the beating.

His thighs were not as thick as the arms of the man behind him. When the time comes, he should explain that a malnourished child single-handedly defeated six strong men with a bloody head.

He wants to find a solution that suits his body type, but he hasn't thought of it yet.

Father Chu put the medicine in the water and asked Miao Zhen to drink it.

Miao Zhen, who had always been honest, stopped cooperating this time. He closed his mouth tightly and raised his hand to knock over the cup.

"You are committing a crime." Miao Zhen frowned and said, "I advise you to stop immediately, surrender yourself and ask for leniency."

"Crime?" Chu's father poured another glass of water with added flavor. "As long as no one calls the police, no evidence is produced, the police don't know, and the law doesn't punish us, how can we be said to have committed a crime?"

He paused, pinched Miao Zhen's chin, and tried to pour the medicine into his mouth.

Miao Zhen found that shameless people also spoke forcefully and unreasonably.

The onlookers hissed and said: [This is the worst time Schrödinger's cat has ever been hacked. 】

A new word came out, but Miao Zhen didn't understand it, "What cat?" '

The system bit the handkerchief in fear, [The cat with its buttocks shaved off. 】

Miao Zhen didn't have time to ask more questions. Chu's father forcefully opened his mouth with a strong hand.

If this medicine goes down, the nail in the coffin of the system will really come in handy.

Seeing that he could no longer wait, Miao Zhen raised his foot to kick the person away, when his cell phone suddenly rang in the room.

Chu's father paused and looked back at Miao Zhen's cell phone. The screen showed that the caller was Teacher Su.

And Su Chengye's little man on the map is driving this way in a car.

The system said in surprise: [Hero saves beauty! 】

Miao Zhen estimated the distance and realized that he still had to rely on his own efforts.

Chu's father went over and hung up the phone, and there was another knock on the door.

"Who is it again?" Chu's father looked unkind.

The men who were waiting to eat the food could not wait any longer and ignored him. They were busy trying to take off Miao Zhen's already messy clothes.

Miao Zhen, who was surrounded by them, was weak and helpless and could only hold on to his clothes in vain. Three or four people pulled his arm together, but they couldn't move it.

Father Chu opened the door, and there was a young man outside.

Before he could speak, he heard a cry of surprise coming from inside the room.

Then, a gust of wind blew past him.

The little boy who was unable to resist just now squeezed out from his side as if teleporting and threw himself directly into the young man's arms.

The author has something to say: Father Chu: What the hell ran over?

Little policeman: ...ribs... hurt so much