With the woman covering her face, Su Chengye couldn't see Chu Siyao's current situation. He pushed up his glasses and glanced at the clothes scattered on the floor unintentionally.

He adjusted his angle and saw student-style underwear among the clothes on the floor.

An idea flashed through Su Chengye's mind, and then he denied it.

The man was standing, and his movements were obviously whipping, and there was no possibility of doing that.

But no matter what, this is too much.

Su Chengye gritted his teeth and thought for a moment. Thinking of his hatred with Chu Siyao, he decided to do nothing.

He wanted to coax Miao Zhen away, but when he turned around, he saw his student knocking on Chu Siyao's door.

After a while, Chu Siyao's mother opened the door and asked kindly: "It's Yaoyao's classmate. What can I do for you?"

Miao Zhen also said kindly: "Hello, aunt, I have something to do with Chu Siyao."

"I'm sorry Yaoyao is not in a good mood." The woman wanted to say something else, but the system notification sound came from Miao Zhen's mind.

He took advantage of the opportunity to open the map and look at it. The little Chu Siyao was slumped on the sofa half dead. A wisp of soul floated out from the top of her head. It looked like she was almost dead.

Miao Zhen didn't have time to think too much and squeezed past the woman.

Miao Zhen's heart trembled when he saw Chu Siyao on the sofa.

Chu Siyao was lying on the sofa, with bruises on her back. There was not a single piece of flesh on his naked body, and his whole body seemed to be dead, lying there motionless.

"This is our housework." The man turned sideways to cover Miao Zhen's sight, and said in a calm tone: "She is always causing trouble outside, and her uncle and aunt are also very helpless."

Miao Zhen shook his head, suppressed his anger, and took out his cell phone to call the police.

The man lit a cigarette without looking nervous at all.

The police came quickly and took the caller Miao Zhen and Chu Siyao's parents away.

Accompanied by Su Chengye, Chu Siyao was taken to a nearby hospital for examination.

The identification showed that the injury was minor and would be healed within a few days, so it did not constitute a crime.

Chu Siyao's parents were also very serious and proactively admitted their mistakes. They only criticized and educated her before she was released.

Because they have a great attitude and have no bad records before. The police thought they were just so angry with Chu Siyao that they acted so harshly.

As the caller, Miao Zhen was also at the police station.

His hearing was so good that he could still hear two policemen chatting not far away, even at a short distance.

Not many people reported the crime today, and even fewer people entered the police station twice in one go. The police were all impressed by the name Chu Siyao.

The first time I came here was because I attempted suicide by jumping off a building. Less than half an hour after I left the police station, I came in again because of domestic violence.

The policewoman who had previously communicated with Chu Siyao's mother sighed: "It's normal for parents to be anxious when a child commits suicide, but you can't beat him just because of this."