Qiao Wan ran all the way up, and when she came to the rooftop stairs, she saw Su Chengye clearing the road with a dark face.

Looking at the scene in front of her, Qiao Wan thought of Sister Sisi and her followers she met when she ran up. Thinking of the bad relationship between Sister Sisi and Chu Siyao, she suddenly stopped in her steps.

My best friend was pulled up in confusion, her face flushed and she couldn't help breathing heavily, "Why, why can't you go through?"

Qiao Wan looked at Su Chengye who had not noticed them yet, and then thought about Sister Sisi who was staring at them. She hesitated for a few seconds and whispered: "Since Teacher Su is here, Xiaomiao should be fine. We won't go there. Sister Sisi just saw us, so don't offend her."

...

Chu Siyao was determined to leave this world, but Miao Zhen's step-by-step plan was about to die before it could be implemented.

His condition was not optimistic at this time. The railing was pressing against his stomach and he felt a little painful. The system hummed and opened pain shielding for him.

His strength is not small, but without a point of leverage, it is basically impossible to directly pull Chu Siyao up from below.

Chu Siyao couldn't help falling, and Miao Zhen's posture became more and more dangerous, and she might fall down at any time.

Whether he was confused or didn't notice this, Chu Siyao's face was indifferent, with a bit of relief.

The system has been watching, and originally planned to throw out a few quotes from the Holy Mother Bitch so that Miao Zhen could do daily tasks.

But seeing how miserable Miao Zhen was, he stopped thinking.

【Forget it. ] The system clicked its tongue and said: [It's normal to fail the first task. She doesn't want to live anymore, so you can help her. Release your hand and make a snap sound, it's good for her and good for you. 】

'She should have survived, she was so young. '

[Oh, if that's the case, then just keep holding on to three more numbers, and the hero is coming. 】

A systematic countdown sounded in Miao Zhen's mind. When the count reached three, Miao Zhen only felt a gust of wind blowing past him.

The next second, Su Chengye had a gloomy face, and then reached out to grab Chu Siyao.

An adult man and a boy who was a little stronger than an adult man worked together to pull the person up.

Only after he pinned Chu Siyao to the ground and controlled her, Miao Zhen felt relieved.

He rubbed his sore arms, patted Chu Siyao's shoulders comfortingly and said, "It's okay, it's okay. Don't feel bad."

Chu Siyao lowered her head and said nothing. Miao Zhen still remembered what she said before jumping down.

It seemed that the condition was more serious than he expected. If possible, Miao Zhen really wanted to carry her directly to the hospital, hold her down in front of the doctor, and let her take medicine.

Chu Siyao looked depressed, and there was a low aura around her body. Miao Zhen thought for a moment and tentatively reached out to hug Chu Siyao.

Glancing out of the corner of his eye, he saw Su Chengye's clenched fists.

He looked up and saw that Su Chengye had a very irritable expression and veins on his forehead, as if he was suppressing the desire to strangle Chu Siyao to death.