Thinking about it carefully, if Su Chengye didn't still want revenge, Su Chengye would have wanted to resign and leave this smoky school to find another place.

He was thinking about things in his mind and asked casually: "What's going on between you two? Why is she blocking you?"

Chu Siyao's already ugly face became even paler.

She took a deep breath and grasped the chopsticks tightly, "I have never provoked her. Teacher, please believe me."

"Yes, I believe it." Su Chengye fiddled with the noodles, "I just asked her what excuse she had to beat you."

Before he finished speaking, Chu Siyao suddenly raised her head and said with a choked voice: "Teacher, I really didn't do anything wrong! I didn't do anything!"

Miao Zhen was sitting on the seat next to her, poking at the eggs with chopsticks, lamenting that the chicks had become a dish before they were born. It looks like it's fried pretty well, and it's decent to death. I couldn't bear to eat it, so I took the serving chopsticks and gave it to Chu Siyao to eat. The little girl is growing up, so she needs to eat some eggs to replenish her body.

At this moment, Chu Siyao suddenly shouted. Miao Zhen was startled by her sharp voice and pierced the fried egg with a chopstick.

What's going on? Didn't we have a nice chat just now?

Miao Zhen didn't know why, and turned to look at Chu Siyao in confusion. The heroine frowned, her eyes were red, and her face was full of grievances. She seemed to be trying to prove her innocence.

Miao Zhen thought about the conversation that just happened. Just when he was about to ask the system what it had to say, he saw the system silently type [? 】

He looked at Su Chengye again. The male protagonist's expression was very restrained. But on the map, a '?' slowly appeared on the male protagonist's head. '

The scene was very awkward for a time. After Chu Siyao shouted, she returned to her boring state. He lowered his head, whispered an apology, and started eating noodles in silence.

There were more and more question marks on Su Chengye's head on the map, until finally his round little head turned into a huge question mark.

Miao Zhen didn't know what to say for a moment, and gave a gentle smile to Su Chengye, who seemed calm but was actually confused, "Teacher, do you want to eat my eggs?"

Su Chengye also followed him and changed the subject, "One for each person, that one is for you."

"Thank you, teacher, but I don't eat meat." After a few words with Su Chengye, Miao Zhen saw that he really didn't want it, so he asked Chu Siyao while using chopsticks to give her the fried eggs.

However, as soon as he picked it up, Chu Siyao put down the bowl and chopsticks and said in a low voice, "I'm full, thank you."

Then she stood up and left the table quickly. Judging from her nervous look, she seemed to be unwilling to get along with the other two people at the table.

Su Chengye secretly took a deep breath, expressed some concern for her, and then turned his attention to Miao Zhen again.

Su Chengye ate the last fried egg, and Miao Zhen helped clear the table after the meal.

While he was cleaning the table, System, who had been thinking about the problem, suddenly shouted excitedly: [I know! 】

'You know again? Miao Zhen paused for a moment.

[I know what's going on with the heroine! ] The system said mysteriously: [She is—sick! 】

After hearing this, Miao Zhen was a little worried and couldn't help but turn around and look at Chu Siyao.

'What disease does she have? Is it serious? '

[It's quite serious. You can take her to the hospital to see a psychiatrist tomorrow. 】

Miao Zhen nodded and wrote it down carefully.

The author has something to say: please send it! I want to evaluate it!

Regarding the question of whether monks eat eggs or not, I see there is some controversy in the comment area. Let me explain.

Buddhism now generally believes that unfertilized eggs are edible because they are lifeless.

Monks can eat eggs when they travel. There is also a saying that when alms are given, you eat whatever you receive, because it is all out of the goodwill of others.

Generally speaking, you can eat eggs, but it is not recommended. Unless there are special circumstances, try to avoid eating it.

Excerpted from "The Notes of Master Zengguang Yinguang"

All sentient beings should not eat it. Although they are unconscious, they are still alive, like various eggs, which are not suitable for eating.

————

"The Sutra on the Retribution of Sins and Blessings in the Five Paths of Reincarnation" by the Buddha

This person was a human being in his previous life. I love shooting and hunting. Burning mountains and rivers. Visit the nest and break the eggs. Install fishing net. Kill all sentient beings. Greedy for his skin and flesh. Eat for yourself. What a short-lived reward. After so many calamities, there is no hope of escape. Be careful. The pain is beyond words.

————

From Master Shengyan's "Studying Buddhism"

As for eggs, they should be fishy, ​​because they can hatch into chicks, and their taste is fishy. If you are a vegetarian and pure, it is best not to eat it... But it is obviously not a plant. From the standpoint of killing, eating asexual eggs does not violate the precepts and does not undermine compassion. In terms of vegetarian habits, it should be avoided.

——

Monks could eat eggs, which only appeared later. In the beginning, Buddhism did not advocate eating eggs.

There will be a way to see through the sun to see if there is life in the egg. If not, you can eat it.

However, milk, like eggs, is obtained from animals. It is not intended for human consumption and is not recommended.