Instead, he looked at the people on the ground worriedly and said to Miao Zhen: "Will they be beaten by you, will you be too harsh?"

[You should learn from other heroines, how nice they speak. ] The system quickly flipped through the Holy Mother/Bitch quotes: [Quick, before it's too late, just read this. 】

Immediately afterwards, a light screen was pushed in front of Miao Zhen.

Since the system had repeatedly ordered not to engage in any tricks, Miao Zhen read to the boy on the ground word for word: "I'm so sorry, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have fought, oh, you didn't get hurt, right?"

The boys lying on the ground were so angry that they gritted their teeth. On average, each of them had dislocated one arm. They were lying here unable to get up. Do you think they were injured?

Miao Zhen finished his task and became silent.

He helped the leading boy up. This boy was the one sitting behind Chu Siyao and always pulling on her shoulder straps. As soon as Chu Siyao saw his face, she started to tremble.

He often goes to a bar a few streets away, where he meets a lot of promiscuous people. Chu Siyao heard that he found a man named Brother Li and broke a student's leg, but she didn't know if it was true.

The boy stared at Miao Zhen fiercely, as if he wanted to kill him with his eyes.

Miao Zhen fixed his dislocated arm. After the boy finished screaming, he said seriously: "I just want to have a good chat with you. Why are you targeting Mr. Chu?"

"We didn't target her." The boy shook off Miao Zhen's hand and said sarcastically: "She was selling it outside, eighty-one nights. We just want to take care of her business, why are you trying to act like a hero?"

Chu Siyao's face turned red and her body was shaking with anger.

Seeing her like this, the boy laughed even worse. He put his arm around Miao Zhen's shoulders and said, "You are so good at fighting and you still break your shoes? Follow me and I will introduce you to a few clean ones."

Su Chengye, who was hiding in the corner, frowned when he heard this. His hands were a little itchy and he wanted to hit the boy's hand with a pointer.

How do these parents educate their children? When they grow up, they become a group of social scum.

Su Chengye squinted his eyes and recognized who the boy was. He turned on his phone, entered the class group, and found the account number of the boy's parents.

He was going to chat with his parents privately and ask him to come to school tomorrow.

After typing the words, he suddenly came back to his senses. He was reborn to take revenge, not to teach students.

After deleting the typed words, Su Chengye put away his phone and calmed his mind.

Although he didn't understand what broken shoes meant, Miao Zhen intuitively told him that this was not a good thing.

The system was cleaning the memory stick that had been broken by it. After hearing this, he reflexively explained, [In terms of swearing, he scolded the heroine for being indiscreet and unclean. 】

Miao Zhen pushed the boy away, "Who spread the rumor?"

"Rumor?" The boy sneered: "It's not a rumor, I saw it with my own eyes. She went out to check out a room with an uncle that day, and she said it during their conversation on the 81st night."

Adhering to the principle of not talking nonsense without evidence, Miao Zhen looked back at Chu Siyao, hoping that the person involved would come out to defend himself.