Audrey's Pov

Ilang weeks na rin yung lumipas at ito ako ngayon, nasa hospital at binabantayan si Chocol. She's recovering but at the same time I feel bad kasi dahil saakin kaya nangyari 'to sakanya.

“Chocol, gusto mong apple?” tanong ko sakanya—kahit anong gawin ko, hindi ko siya makausap nang maayos.

After that incident and naging conscious siya, lagi na lang siyang tulala at hindi kami kinakausap. Ayokong iwanan siya mag-isa kaya eto, lagi ako yung bantay niya. On going pa rin yung paghahanap sa bumangga sakanya and up until now, wala pa kaming lead.

“Bada bought these fruits for you. Chocol, you have to eat hmm? Ang sabi ni Doc. need mong kumain para—”

“Kapag sinunod ko ba 'yang gusto mo makakalakad na ako?” Chocol said. Ito yung first time na nagsalita siya after her accident.

“No, pero sabi ni Doc. makakalakad ka naman ulit but it takes time to recover. For now, you have to eat para lumakas kana.” paliwanag ko sakanya.

Yes, may minor injury yung right leg niya kaya til now hindi niya ito maigalaw pero ang sabi ng Doc. wag daw kami mag-alala kasi magiging okay din lahat. She's just having a hard time to process everything and I feel bad kasi she has to go through these shits for saving me.

“Iris.” she mumbled, my eyes snapped open and looked straight into her eyes. I was surprised when her eyes were filled with tears.

“What about her?”

“That's her car.” she clenched her fists and finally stared at me.

“She was planning to kill you. That crazy woman wants you gone.” Chocol added.

“Hey, umuwi kana kaya muna? You look so exhausted.” nag-aalalang sabi ni Bada habang yakap yakap ako.

“Paano si Chocol? Ayokong iwanan siya.” I whispered, burying my face on her neck.

“I'll stay.”

“No.”

“Audrey naman, you've been staying up all night. I know nag-aalala ka kay Chocol pero pinababayaan mo naman 'yang sarili mo.”

“Iris.” I mumbled.

“What?” she pulled away from the hug and held my shoulders, staring at me.

“Si Iris yung owner ng sasakyan at ako dapat yung babanggain niya but Chocol saved me.” and just like that, I started crying in front of her.

“Bullshit.”

“She wants me dead, Bada.”

“I'll take care of it. Shh, I'll take care of everything.” Bada hugged me again, running her fingers through my hair.

“Wifey, coffee.” this time si Riley naman yung bisita ni Chocol.

“Thanks.” I smiled at her and took a sip.

“Huwag ka nang mag-alala, inaayos na ni Bada lahat. Mahuhuli rin nila si Iris kaya pwede kana kumalma.” sabi ni Riley habang hawak hawak yung kamay ko.

Why do I have to go through this shit? Is she really that mad kasi ako yung pinili ni Bada? Is she mad kasi pati si Chocol tinalikuran siya and decided to admit everything? Bakit ba galit na galit siya saakin as if namang inagaw ko sakanya si Bada?

When they dated, hinayaan ko sila at 'di nanggulo like what she's doing to me right now pero bakit ngayon, ginugulo niya ako? Bakit Iris?

“Stop overthinking, Audrey. All you need to do is be strong and trust Bada. She loves you and you know she'd do everything to protect you.” napalingon ako kay Riley at agad naman niyang hinawakan magkabilang pisngi ko.

“You deserve everything and you deserve Bada. Don't let her obsessed ex to ruin you and your relationship with Bada.” Riley added, caressing my cheeks.

Hindi rin nagtagal si Riley at umuwi rin kaya in the end, ako naiwan mag-isa sa hospital. Si Chocol naman, she's sleeping and kinakausap na niya ako. I know I owe her a lot kaya I'll try my best to give everything she needs—I'll stay by her side.

While I was staring up at the ceiling, my phone started ringing and I immediately answered it without checking the caller's name. I closed my eyes and waited for the caller to speak first.

“Hi.”

Oh it's her.

“Bada...”

“What happened to your voice? Is everything okay? Did you cry?”

“Why would I cry? In what reason? I just missed your voice.”

“But I've been there earlier.”

“Still not enough.” I chuckled

“Audrey, I love you so much.”

“Hmm.”

“What's with your 'hmmm?'”

“I love you more, Bada. Please come back here, I need you.”

“I'll be there in a bit. May inaayos lang ako and hinahanap na nila si Iris. You don't have to worry anymore, okay? Everything is going to be fine.” Bada calmly said and it made feel calm too.

“Really? Sana mahanap na nila si Iris para matapos na lahat. This is making me so exhausted—we just got back together tapos ang dami na agad nangyayari—”

“Are you pouting right now?”

“Shut up.”

“I'll fix everything. I know Iris at alam kung susuko rin siya. This is all my fault kaya ako aayos nang lahat and I'll make sure na hindi na mauulit 'to.”

“Your fault? No, she's just insane.”

Naiimagine ko na agad mukha mong nakabusangot kahit through phone lang tayo nag-uusap.”

“Stop playing around. You have to be careful, okay? Alam kong ikaw yung gusto niya kaya dapat bumalik ka saakin nang buong buo. If she lays her fingers on you, I'll punch her face.”

At syempre, si Bada panay ang tawa lang sa kabilang linya. I know behind this phone conversation, she's anxious and scared too. I know her well at dinadaan niya lang sa ganito para pagaanin yung loob ko.

“Scary hmm. Anyways, remember Haechi? She'll visit there tomorrow and she also wants to see you.”

“Haechi? All of a sudden? Why?”

“She's been dying to meet you again. Don't worry, she's still the same and she misses you a lot.”

“Okay then but how about you? You don't miss me at all?”

“You've been running in my mind. I miss you a lot. After this mess, let's have a proper date hmm? Let's spend more days and nights together.”

“That sounds fantastic! Let's do that but for now, come here quickly and give me a hug—oh kisses I mean.”

“Alright! I'm hanging up now and be there in a bit. I'll give you hugs and kisses.” Bada said on the other which made me giggle a lot, at least I managed to forge what we've been dealing the past few days for a while because of our phone conversation.

As long as Bada is here and by my side, I think I can handle everything; as long as I have Bada, I will do everything to protect her and our relationship cause I don't want to let her go, not even a chance.

I love her so much and it scares me to death if something happens—I trust her to do the same thing; for us and our relationship.

[A/N: It took me so long to update and I'm sorry for making you wait that long. I'm finally back and I will try my best to update again. Thanks for waiting ^^]