30.

Audrey's Pov

Everyone's staring at me and probably confused why I'm with them. Buti na lang may table sa sulok kaya dun ako tumambay while Bada is teaching. Yung ibang students niya napapalingon saakin at yung iba naman nakikilala ako.

I tried my best to avoid them and not to get their attentions para matapos din sila agad. Bada finally started her class and ang iingay nila. She gets along well with her students and you'd think all of them are close.

“Si Ms. Iris ba pupunta?” out of nowhere someone mentioned her name and they started to cheer.

Ganito ba talaga bonding nila? Siguro lagi nito kinukwento love life niya sa mga nagiging students niya. Halata kasing she's fine with it and nakikitawa sakanila. Well good for her.

“Ah no, she's not coming and she'll never be here again.” Bada said and caused me to look at her. She's already staring at me and give me a smile, a genuine one.

“Hala?!”

“We already broke up and we decided to separate for good.” Bada explained, her eyes were still on me.

They broke up? Don't tell me it's because of me? Iris would surely put all the blame on me when in fact, I did nothing wrong.

“Wow you've been together since high school tapos nagbreak lang kayo? If she was your first love, why did you let her go?” at bakit ba ang dami nilang tanong? dance class ba pinuntahan nila o buhay ni Bada?

“She's not my first love and we separated in good terms.” Bada responded.

So kaya niya ako pinagstay dito para makinig sa personal na buhay niya? Bada is clearly enjoying the attention like the fuck? Why would she share her personal life with her students? Wow she's really unbelievable and unbothered.

“Aren't you guys going to start?” I butted in and all of them turned their eyes on me.

“Let's start. My girlfriend is kind of impatient so—” They all gasped and widened their eyes including me.

“I'm not your girlfriend!” I cut her off and stood up, yelling at her but she only laughed it off.

“Yet. Okay, just focus on me and let's start now.” Bada said and clapped her hands, asking to focus on her.

Bada turned on the music while me? Ayun speechless at hiyang hiya dahil sa sinabi niya pero don't worry hindi ako marupok today. I've learned enough and I'll protect my heart as much as I can.

I didn't pay attention and just checking my phone. They are so loud and for sure having fun while learning Bada's choreo. I received a message from Laine and asking me to meet her later.

Oh shit. I suddenly remember what I did the last time we met. I asked her to pretend as my girlfriend and she just go with the flow. Yes, we have to meet each other because I also have to apologize.

Laine has been trying to reach me out ever since but I never answered her kasi nahihiya talaga ako. After so long we finally met tapos gumawa pa ako ng kabaliwan and you know what's worst? I dragged her into my shits.

“Why are you not focusing on my class?” someone spoke up and I lifted up my face, finally facing her.

“What?” I looked at her with a cold expression.

“You are distracting me.” Bada said, leaning down and went closer to my face.

“Tigilan mo nga ako. Everyone's staring and you are distracting them.” I said in a low voice, gritting my teeth.

“Then focus on me.” She whispered and stood up straight as she went back teaching her students.

At kahit ayoko, para hindi na maulit yung nangyari ay pinanuod ko siya. She still dance the same and halos lahat sila seryosong inaaral yung choreo ni Bada. I watched her quietly and started to learn her choreo too while I'm still at the back, sitting.

“Audrey.”

“Hmm?”

“Come in front and join me.” Bada approached me and extended her hand.

The last thing I knew, I was already in front and dancing with Bada. I was surprisingly good and Bada was too stunned to speak. Well, I am a dancer too so I'm good at memorizing each steps.

“WOOOOH!!” hiyawan nila after we did her choreo.

“Okay na?” I asked Bada and tapped her shoulder.

“You are still good.” bulong niya at nagulat ako when she pulled me into a hug which made everyone scream.

After her class ended, we're still inside her studio and resting.

“Are you hungry? Kain muna tayo and don't worry it's on me.” Bada chuckled.

“As you should. I waited for an hour and half plus I danced with you. You really need to treat me.” sagot ko sakanya.

In the end, we went to a nearby fast food chain. As she said, she really paid for everything and talagang dinamihan ko yung order ko kahit na hindi ko talaga mauubos lahat. Wala lang, trip ko lang.

“You did well ah. Hindi tayo mahihirapan magcollab nito.” She complimented me.

“Ah about that, what should we do next? Ang sabi kasi ng agency mo iseset na lang nila yung date for our class.”

“Of course we have to practice and come up with our choreo.” sabi ni Bada habang kumakain.

Practice? So meaning to say palagi na kaming magkikita nito? Okay so far naman it's all fine and I can still be professional as long as she wouldn't cross the line. I'll be fine, right?

“You are right.”

“Audrey, are you free tonight? I mean—”

“I and Lane have plans tonight so I'm sorry plus we don't have to meet each outside especially if it's not related to our work. Let me just be clear here.” I said, letting out a force smile.

“So are you guys really in a relationship.” Bada asked, seriously and stared at me.

“No.”

“No? But you said you were in a relationship with her. What is that all about?”

“I just said that para tigilan na nila kakatanong saakin.” I admitted.

“What?”

“Why do I have to explain myself? Stop asking me that kind of question and let's only talk about our work.” I annoyingly said and rolled my eyes.

How could she act like this? After all we've been through akala niya we're good? Im being nice to her kasi may dapat kaming trabahuhin but once she crosses the line, I won't hold back.

“Why did you leave me?”

“Ano? Ask yourself then.”

“I tried to—”

“I need to leave because this conversation is getting out of hand. Bada, I'm here to work with you not to reminisce about our past.” I said as I gathered my things and stood up.

“Wait!” Bada got up too and she's following me behind.

“If you don't want to cooperate with my rules, then I'll have to drop this class—” she immediately cut me off.

“Fine!! Let's be professional.” Bada grabbed my wrist, preventing me from walking away.

“Also the thing you did in your class earlier, I don't want that to happen again. Stop messing around with me and know your limits.” I added to my rules.

“Okay and I'm sorry for that one.”

“Then I'll see you next time.” I said, putting down her hand, smiling at her and turned my heels.

“See you!” Bada shouted and for the last time, I looked at her over my shoulder and saw her waving her hand.