40.

Audrey's Pov

I was in my room while Bada was downstairs. Hindi na ako nakipagtalo and I let her stay na rin para may kasama ako habang wala si Riley. I don't know, I felt like I needed someone.

Sobrang overwhelmed ako sa mga nangyayari ngayon na kahit ako, nabibigla rin. I closed my eyes, trying to relax myself but—

“Fuck Bada.”

“Tell me if it hurts.”

“Ah Shit! calm down.”

“I'm sorry.”

“You are driving me insane, Bada.”

“Audrey...”

“W-what?”

“Are you sure you want this?”

“Stop teasing me and just do it!!”

“Tell me how much you want this.”

“Stop ordering me around or else I'm going to kill you!”

“You look so beautiful like this, Audrey. I wish I could see you like this again.”

My eyes snapped open and I was sweating a lot. I could only hear our voices and Bada got my permission... I was the one who initiate everything.

“Hey, I made soup for your hang—”

“Leave me alone.” I yelled at her and pulled up my blanket, covering myself.

Hiyang hiya ako sakanya and feeling ko pulang pula mukha ko ngayon. Shit talaga, Audrey!!! I can't remember everything but one thing for sure confirmed na ginusto ko yung nangyari saaming dalawa last night.

“What happened? Is something bothering you?” Bada asked while pulling off the blanket.

“I told you to leave.”

“No, I'm going anywhere and I'm staying.” Bada firmly said.

“I hate you.”

“I can't hear you. Audrey, eat this soup before it gets cold.” pilit niya akong pinabangon at dahil ayaw kong tanggapin yung soup, ang ending sinubuan na niya ako.

I stayed still, hindi na nakipagtalo sakanya and while she's feeding me, I keep staring at her. She's even blowing the soup before giving it to me.

“Maybe if you chose me before, our relationship would have been so different.” out of nowhere, I blurted out those words and her eyes shifted to me.

“I know and I regret that every single day. I was scared and weak but what I've felt before and until now is genuine. My feelings never change, I still love you like I used to.” Bada smiled bitterly and I stared right into her eyes, I could see how it pains her—she's hurting.

“Wifey, I'm home...what are you doing here?!” Riley shouted as soon as she got home and saw Bada with me.

“Hi.” Bada greeted her.

“Are you guys good now?” Riley asked us and staring at me.

“Kind of.”

“Oh shit. Sex and make up lang pala katapat para maging okay na ulit kayo.” Riley teasingly said and before I could catch her, she already ran upstairs.

Si Bada naman mukhang nag-eenjoy sa mga naririnig niya at panay ang ngiti lang. Sa sobrang asar ko, nasiko ko siya at ayun tinawanan lang ako.

“Tinatawa mo dyan ha?” naiinis kong tanong sakanya at niyakap niya lang ako.