Busy

Anya had been working non stop for hours trying to figure out their new course of action.

As usual, her parents will be home late. Her dad was having a meeting with Handler and some of the higher ups. Her mom had a mission after her outing with her co-workers.

The evening had come around a few hours ago and she had yet to eat dinner or even make something.

She was far too busy to even think about that.

'If this spot is open, we can go through that. But it would be risky. It leads directly to the main hall. I'll have to ask Agent Moon to check it out.'

She drew a check mark on the spot in the blueprint using an orange marker. The orange is supposed to mark the spots she was unsure of. The color red marked around a few corners is supposed to symbolize that it was a danger zone. And green tells her that it's safe.

She puts down the marker she used and scanned the blueprint for a moment, reviewing everything she marked.

They can go through the safe zones but they have to go to the unsure spots to make it to the next safe zone.

It's either that or they make their way through the crowd and try to avoid getting noticed.

But considering that most of the politicians attending are paranoid assh-les who no doubt did their research about everyone attending, it's going to be hard.

They could keep a watchful eye and get suspicious enough to ruin their plan.

An image suddenly appeared in her mind. It was her sitting in the exact same position she was in right now with the telephone ringing.

She turned to Bond and found him staring at her.

"Is this your vision, Bond?" She asks.

The esper puts down his head, basically saying yes.

"Borf!"

Anya nodded.

"Alright. I'll wait for the call." She smiled at him and turned back around, continuing with her work.

Soon enough, the phone rang loudly and she could feel its vibration on her desk.

She took a quick glance at Bond from the corner of her eyes as her hand slowly reached for the telephone.

She picked it up from the stand and brought it up to her ear, hearing a soft cracking sound.

"Hello...?" She answers in a cautious tone.

"Anya-chan!" She heard the familiar cheery voice of her friend.

She quietly sighed in relief and let herself relax against her chair, her tense posture slumping almost immediately.

"Ah, hi."

"Are you free tomorrow? Father says we can try to use the tennis court! The workers just finished the renovation so it's as new as the shoes I bought yesterday!"

Anya stayed silent for a moment. She was going through her schedule for tomorrow.

As far as she knows, she had a meeting with her mom, her dad, Handler, Nightfall, and Moon to talk about the new plans for the sudden change.

Thankfully, Donovan had decided to postpone the gala. Their source tells them that it will be happening in 3 weeks time.

After that, she had a tutoring with Nightfall.

So if there was nothing assigned for her to do, she could make it.

Smiling, she replied.

"I can make it. I'm free after noon. Is that okay?"