Chapter 18

Y/n POV

My Europe tour was about to end since today was our last day in London and the last day we'll be in Europe. Michael was currently setting things up while the group and I were in the hotels suite we all shared. They were playing a card game while I was on my laptop on the couch, trying to get a good playlist of songs together along with one that had been in the works for a while before the Europe tour.

Ludwig: Hey, Y/n! You sure you don't wanna play?

I look up from my laptop and at the dining table where they were all playing.

Y/n: Nah, I'm just trying to get this done and then I got a meeting with some music producers to see if I can borrow a studio for a while.

Miyoung: Why do you need to go to a studio?

Y/n: Finish up a song that I'll be using in the concert.

Sykkuno: I don't think you can top the first concert.

Y/n: What with the Halo reveal?

QT: Still amazed how you got Microsoft execs to work with Sony producers.

Poki: And there's already a Halo TV show.

Ludwig: Yeah but that thing's ass.

Y/n: Which is why I've been given the greenlight to make a Halo saga.

Rae: What games are you gonna be including?

Y/n: Halo CE, Halo two, three, Reach, ODST, four, five and both the Halo Wars. Maybe I'll think about getting Infinite in it but I haven't thought that far ahead.

My phone started ringing so I connected an earbud to my phone and answered it so I could work and talk.

Y/n: Hey.

Producer: *phone* Hey, Y/n. You were saying you needed to borrow one of our studios.

Y/n: Yeah if one's available.

Producer: *phone* Yeah one is free but you'll have to come by soon.

Y/n: Alright, I'll finish up my work and come by.

Producer: *phone* Perfect, see you soon.

Y/n: Bye.

I end the call and take the earbud out and continue working on the playlist.

Leslie: Who was that?

Y/n: One of the producers for the studio I'll be borrowing.

Rae: Can I come?

Y/n: No, it's a surprise.

Ludwig: Syk and I don't have anything better to do, mind if we come along?

Y/n: Yeah sure. It can be a boys day and a girls day.

I send the playlist to Michael and a message saying I'll include the unfinished song before closing my laptop. I stand up from the couch and walk to Rae and my room where I grab a black open zip shirt before walking out into the living room again. Sykkuno, myself and Ludwig all walked out of the hotel suite and into an elevator that would take us to the bottom floor.

Ludwig: So why couldn't Rae come?

Y/n: The unfinished song is about her and I was gonna continue it once we got back but I decided "fuck it let's finish the trip off with a bang".

Sykkuno: So you don't mind if we come along?

Y/n: As long as you don't tell Rae or leak it to the public, yeah.

The elevator arrives at the bottom of the hotel so the three of us exit and walk to the rental car Lud was using. I immediately called shotgun and got into the passenger seat while Sukkuno sat in the back and Ludwig got in the drivers seat.