Chapter 14

A/n: Apologies for the late update. I've been getting really stressed over updating my stories every day which does cause for messing story writing and bad plot so I've decided to only update every few days which will give me more time to write the story but also to get the plot nice, neat and clean. Again, so sorry for the late update but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Y/n POV

Just over a week passed since the streamer awards and I was still lost for words at the fact I won streamer of the year. I was currently sitting at my desk while going through twitter and the things I see the most on trending is the fact Rae and I publicly announced our relationship at the streamer awards which had everyone going crazy. While scrolling through twitter a SirPirckleton and I recognized the name as an old friend of mine.

(I am just shamelessly promoting WPE. Idgaf)

Y/n: *Discord* Ellis! How've you been?

Ellis: *Discord* I've been alright. Congrats on the streamer of the year btw.

Y/n: *Discord* Thanks. So, what's up?

Ellis: *Discord* Yeah, I was hoping you would like to join Jake, Cath, our new editor, Nick, and I in playing Nightingale at the end of the month?

Y/n: *Discord* I'm free today if you wanna have me join.

Ellis: *Discord* Alright, 

I change to the server I was in with Ellis which had the other members of WPE in it so I join the call.

Discord Call Starts

Y/n: Hey, everyone.

Ellis: Hey, Y/n.

Cath: E-Ellis, is that-

Y/n: Crescent Wings? The one and only, yeah.

It sounded like Ellis was the only one who wasn't at a loss for words which made me chuckle a bit.

Y/n: I assume Ellis didn't tell you guys?

Gabby: NO! Ellis didn't!

Ellis: Oh right, uh, *unenthusiastic* surprise.

Y/n: Christ, mate, be a little more cheery.

Alex: I'm sorry, but how long have you two known each other?

Y/n & Ellis: Highschool.

Cath: And you've never told any of us?!

Ellis: It just slipped my mind, really.

I suddenly hear my office door open and Rae walks in. I was pleasantly surprised as I didn't invite her over but I was happy to see her nonetheless.

Y/n: Raeeeeee.

Rae: Hey, Y/n.

Rae grabs a chair and sits next to me before we exchange a quick kiss before I open Nightingale. Ellis sent me an invite and I joined their game.

Rae: So who are you playing with?

Y/n: You know WorstPremadeEver?

Rae: Yeah, funny as hell and have some of the most outta context content on YouTube!

Y/n: Well I'm playing with them right now. Hold up, I've got some headphones you can use.

I lean down and grab some headphones from a drawer under my desk before connecting them to my PC and handing them to Rae. She put them on and since it didn't have a mic she could talk into mine.

Rae: Hey, guys!

Jake: Alright, Ellis, you have so much explaining to do! THE Crescent Wings and Valkyrae are in our vc!