Chapter 15

Y/n POV

I was in my studio working on my own remix of a song after getting the permission of the original artist. I had the song playing in the background while I was using my guitar to make a guitar remix of the song but I suddenly get a reminder on my phone about my date with Rae today. I put my guitar down and stop the song before setting a reminder on my phone for me to continue the remix. I walk out of my studio and go to my room where I get changed into long black jeans, a white t-shirt and a black and grey open zip jumper. I take out my phone and see I've got another 30 minutes before I need to go pick her up so I might as well just go and wait for her at her house. I walk to my car and get a call from my accountant and planner, Michael, so I answer the phone as I get inside my car.

Y/n: Hey, Michael. How's everything?

Michael: *phone* It's been alright. Listen, we've gotten a massive offer from 100 Thieves!

Y/n: How massive of an offer?

Michael: *phone* We go to Europe and have a tour there while the whole thing is funded by 100 Thieves! All we need to do is promote their brand!

I start my car and begin driving to Rae's how so I put Michael on speaker. I was honestly amazed by what 100 Thieves offered us.

Y/n: You're serious?

Michael: *phone* I wouldn't be calling if I wasn't!

Y/n: When do we leave?

Michael: *phone* We leave on the 18th and come back on the 4th of April.

Y/n: Alright, am I allowed to bring anyone?

Michael: *phone* Dude, bring anyone you want! It's all funded by 100 Thieves!

Y/n: What's the date today? The 15th?

Michael: *phone* 16th, so I suggest you start packing as soon as you can.

Y/n: Alright, thanks for the heads up, Michael. See you on the plane!

Michael: *phone* Later!

Michael hangs up while I put my phone in my pocket and continue driving. This gave me the idea on the perfect way to release my remix of that song, and I had some of the best people I could invite to the concert. I arrive at Rae's house where I park in the driveway and exit my car after grabbing my necklace and putting it on. I walk to the front door and knock on the door a few times before Janet and Poki both open the door.

Y/n: Hey girls.

Janet: You're here early.

Y/n: Yeah, but I've got a surprise but I need you both to get Sykkuno, Leslie, Miyoung, Tina, QT, Ludwig and Karl over here after my date with Rae is done. It is something you are all gonna fuckin' love!

Poki: Do we get to know what it is?

Y/n: Then it wouldn't be much of a surprise, would it?

Poki pouted which prompted me to chuckle. I walk inside and sit on the couch but I notice Rae's nowhere to be seen which confused me.

Y/n: Where's Rae?

Janet: She's been stressing over what to wear.

Y/n: Christ, we're only going out to an arcade for a few hours.

Poki: I'm calling bullshit. Where are you actually going?

Y/n: Santa Monica Pier for a few hours. Nothing too big.

Janet: Nice choice. She's in her room if you wanna go check on her.

I nod and walk up stairs and to Rae's room. I knock on the door and it quickly opens to Rae in one of my jumpers with a brush in her hand. She seemed surprised by my sudden appearance.