Chapter 5

Rae POV

It's been two weeks since Y/n told me about his mother and he's been quite quiet lately so I managed to convince him to join me for some GTA RP. He said yes so I was really excited and I taught him the basics of RP which he got used to really quick. It was a couple days before Christmas so this will be my last stream until next year.

Y/n POV

I start setting up my stream while my chat was waiting for me on my starting soon screen. I decided to play Bury The Light in the background while they waited. It's the first time I've ever played GTA RP so I was a little worried on how I'd do but Rae helped me get used to start it. I finished the character creator where I named my character Adam Pearce. He has past military experience but decided to turn to the life of a mercenary where we works for criminals and law alike and has mixed reputations within both worlds. He is also the most infamous hacker in the US. I start my stream before going onto GTA RP and join NoPixel where I see find myself in an alley way getting a look at my character.

Y/n: Alright, Chat. I will need some tips on how to do shit but I hope I don't need too much help.

 I will need some tips on how to do shit but I hope I don't need too much help

(without the bandana for now)

RP Starts

Adam POV

I walk out of an alley way and into the night time streets. I walk down the streets of Los Santos, passing different groups of civilians while I walk around. It has been quite a while since I've visited San Andreas due to my time in Detroit, helping my brother Aiden. I walk around before finding myself outside what seemed like a bank. I smirk to myself before walking into the bank and taking out my phone. I walk around while hacking into everyone's bank accounts and transferring all their money into my account and most of the money from the ATMs in the building. I decide to leave the bank with a hefty amount of money while proud of myself.

Adam: All too easy.

I walk away from the bank as I hear them all start to panic. I chuckle while walking through the streets, trying to find a car dealership. After a short while I manage to find a dealership so I walk inside to see someone at the desk infront of me who I assume to be the salesman.

Salesman: Ah, hello my friend! How are you on this fine evening?

Adam: Fine, thank you. And yourself?

Salesman: I have been well. Come to buy a car?

Adam: Yes, I have.

Salesman: Well you've come to the right place! Follow me and I will show you the cars I have on sale.

He walks out from behind the desk so I follow him into the back where multiple cars were on display, some were sports cars and others were regular cars you'd find around the states.

Salesman: We have multiple cars up for sale including our most recent addition, the Ford Mustang.

He says motioning to the red car near the back of the room.