Chapter 10

RP Continues

Adam POV

Yuno and I kept our guns aimed at each others heads while the others watched in fear.

Raymond: Yuno, is what he said true?

Yuno didn't respond. He just kept his sights on me while I kept mine on him.

Yuno: It is.

Adam: And there's the truth. Yuno Sykk, a cold blooded backstabber.

Gigi: How about we just-

Yuno swiftly turned and aimed his gun at Gigi, Tim and Ray so I shoot a bullet that just missed his head forcing him to look back at me.

Adam: Keep your goddamn eyes on me.

He moved his pistol back to pointing at my skull. We went back to aiming the pistols at each other while Gigi, Tim and Ray watched.

Adam: All you had to do was not be a greedy fuck, but you couldn't help yourself could you?

Yuno: I did it for my family!

Adam: What family? The way I see it, Ray is all you have left and the way this encounter is going, you're about to lose her aswell.

Yuno: You don't get to talk about her!

Adam: Why not? I think it's the perfect place to start.

Raymond: Alright, both of you stop!

We both look at Ray but kept the pistols pointed at each others head.

Raymond: I'm sorry, Yuno, but what you did to Adam is just unforgivable.

Yuno: Ray...

Adam: What did I say? Greed only makes you lose more. Now get the fuck out of my sight.

Yuno was at a loss for words. He puts his gun away and walked away from us. I put my gun away before sighing heavily.

Gigi: You're the Drifter?

Adam: The one and only. I only do what I do to help my sister and brother back in Chicago. If you all want to report me to the police, go for it. It's happened too often.

I turn around and start walking away from the group while I could feel their shock from a distance. I take out my phone as I walk away and message Leo about the incident.

Timothy POV

As he walked away everyone was shocked at the encounter that just happened. Yuno and Adam holding each other at gunpoint ready to kill each other.

Gigi: W-what do we do about this?

Raymond: We're not calling the police. I'll call Kitty. Timothy, you try talk to Adam.

Timothy: I'll give it a shot.

I walk after Adam while Ray called Kitty to try help with the situation. I see Adam walking along across the road so I run after him. He turns a corner into an alleyway so I go to follow him but I hear him talking to someone so I lean against the wall to eavesdrop. I lean over to peak and see Adam standing infront of a man leaning on a fence.

 I lean over to peak and see Adam standing infront of a man leaning on a fence