Chapter 8

Y/n POV

Tonight was New Years Eve. Shit this year went by like a fuckin' bullet. Rae, Poki and Janet said they'd come by in a few hours and that was about three hours ago and during that time I've spent hours just cleaning up and I decided to buy a mannequin for my Vergil outfit and I put the Yamato on the wall in my bedroom. I was currently sat on my couch with Dodge next to me scrolling through Twitter which was filled with people getting ready to celebrate the new year. I hear the doorbell ring which prompts Dodge to spring up and stare at the door, ready for if it's an intruder. I chuckle before standing from the couch and walking to the door. I open the door and see Rae, Janet and Poki. Rae had Mika on a lead.

Y/n: Hey, girls!

I walk over to Rae and kiss her on the lips and invite them inside. Rae lets Mika off who runs to Dodge. Dodge just looks at her confused and partially uninterested.

Y/n: If I knew Mika would be coming along I would've kept Dodge in my studio.

Rae: It's fine.

Mika jumps up at Dodge but he just tries to ignore her. The girls chuckle before going to sit on the couch while I put on the TV.

Y/n: Also, there is going to be some friends coming over so please don't go crazy about them.

Poki: Are they famous?

Y/n: Yeah.

Janet: I'm sure it's fine!

Y/n: Alright.

Suddenly the doorbell rings again which confused me.

Y/n: Huh, they weren't meant to be here for another hour.

I walk to the door and open it to see Em and Billie.

Billie: Hey, Y/n!

Eminem: Hey, kid.

I hug Billie and dap up Em and invite them inside.

Y/n: Alright, Rae, Imane and Janet, meet Billie and Em.

Poki: Holy shit you're friends with Billie Eilish and Eminem!?

Y/n: Have been for a while, actually. They both helped me get really famous.

Billie: Don't bullshit them.

Eminem: Y/n collaborated in some of our songs and that was when he was at the peak of his career.

Billie: I'd say he's still at the peak.

Eminem: Yeah, you're right. SO *clap* who's Y/n's girl?

Janet and Poki both point to Rae who was sitting on the couch.

Billie: YOU FINALLY GOT HER?!

Y/n: Hehe, Christmas.

Mika started jumping at Billie's legs while Dodge was walking over to Em. They both kneeled down and started petting the dogs.

Eminem: Hey, Dodge.

Billie: Whose cute dog is this?

Y/n: Rae's.

I walk over to Rae and get her to stand up but to do it I had to pick her up bridal style then put her down making her blush. Billie and Em noticed Rae and stood up. Em was taller then me but not by much but his attitude was intimidating. He stared at Rae prompting her to hug me for protection.

Y/n: *chuckling* C'mon, Rae, he's not that scary.

Eminem: Pretty sure I still scare Billie.

Billie: Oh you scare me shitless every time. You're as tall as a fucking mountain!