Chapter 13

Y/n POV

Today was the streamer awards and I was looking forward to it. I decided to wear my Vergil outfit Em and Billie got me for Christmas along with my necklace I got for myself, and since QT didn't have much funding for the event I decided to pay for it in full since I've got more than enough money. I was currently waiting for Rae, Leslie and Syk to come and pick me up since they offered to, after much protest from me. After a short while, the group pulled up in Sykkuno's car so I get in the back with Rae. I also notice Rae was wearing her necklace.

Y/n: Evening, guys.

Syk: Hey, Y/n.

Leslie: Hi, Y/n!

Rae: Hey, babe.

Rae and I share a quick kiss before Sykkuno started driving. Rae leaned on my shoulder while we held hands.

Y/n: I like your dress, makes you look even better.

I saw Rae's face go a light shade of pink while she giggled.

Rae: You just had to wear Vergil's outfit, didn't you?

Y/n: *chuckle* Do I not look good?

Rae: N-no you do! It's just- *sigh* You've twisted my words.

Y/n: *chuckle* Sorry, babe. I just felt like wearing it.

Rae: At least you kept the necklace on.

Leslie: Aw, you two are so cute with each other!

I felt my face head up while Rae hid her face in my shoulder while nervously giggling which made my heart melt. Sykkuno continued driving until we reached The Wiltern which is where streamer awards were being held.

Y/n: Good to see my money's being put to good use.

Syk: Wait, you funded the streamer awards?

Y/n: I had more than enough money to share.

Sykkuno parked the car and we walked inside to see people were being interviewed for the streamer awards. I many streamers I knew like Ludwig, Miyoung and Mizkif along with many others. Rae, Leslie and I sat at a table at the front while Syk went to sit with some of his other friends. At the table we were joined by Miyoung, Tina and a few other streamers. I sat between Rae and Miyoung just as the awards started.

Y/n: This is gonna be good.

AustinShow then spoke into a microphone while addressing the people who sat in the higher seats and introducing everyone who were watching from home on Twitch or YouTube. He went to different tables and interviewed a few streamers before coming over to our table and over to me.

Austin: And here we have the amazing Crescent Wings! How are you feeling about tonight?

Y/n: Excited to say the least, I know alot of people out there are looking forward to this and alot of people in here are ready to see how everything plays out but I'm sure ready to see how tonight goes.

Austin: You have a very nice outfit.

Y/n: Thank you, Austin. I think you all know who it is.

Austin: And if we don't?

Y/n: *Vergil* Then you do not know the true extent of my power.

The crowd and many other streamers cheered out of pure joy while I chuckled at their reactions.

Austin: I hope that's not the last time we hear Vergil tonight.

Y/n: Oh, believe me, Austin, it's not the last time Vergil will be heard tonight.