Chapter 16

Y/n POV

I finish packing my bags for the trip to Europe but I needed to pack two more things and those being my two guitars. I walk into my studio and grab my electric guitar which I use to make most of my songs.

I put my guitar in its case before going to grab my second one which is an acoustic guitar so I put that one in its case as well before picking them both up and carrying them to my car where the rest of my bags were

I put my guitar in its case before going to grab my second one which is an acoustic guitar so I put that one in its case as well before picking them both up and carrying them to my car where the rest of my bags were. I open the back of my car and put them inside it before looking at the tickets that Michael booked for us all which were scheduled to be leaving in two hours and since it was two in the morning I was not looking forward to the long ass wait. I get in my car and send everyone a text to see if everyone was awake and thankfully they were all awake. I start my car after making sure my house was locked up before driving off onto the main road. I suddenly get a call from Michael so I answer my phone and put it on speaker while driving.

Y/n: Morning, Michael.

Michael *phone* Morning *yawn*.

Y/n: You already at the airport?

Michael: *phone* Yeah, got here about ten minutes ago.

Y/n: I just got on the road and I assume the others have as well so you're gonna need to wait a little longer.

Michael: *phone* Fuck me.

Y/n: That's Katie's job.

Michael: *phone* Ha ha ha. So funny.

Y/n: Yeah, enough with the sarcasm. I'll be there in half an hour.

Michael: *phone* See you soon.

I hang up the phone and put it in my pocket before turning the radio on which had two radio producers talking but it didn't last long until they stopped and a song started which was honestly a perfect fit for this drive. Life Is A Highway. I silently hummed along to the song while I drove on the highway toward the airport. After half an hour of driving I finally arrive at the airports parking so I park in one of the many parking spots as Michael walks over to me with one of those luggage carriers.

Michael: Want some help getting all your stuff?

Y/n: Yeah, thanks.

The two of us start loading my stuff onto the carrier before eventually wheeling it off after I lock my car. We walk inside the airport and put my stuff through TSA before sitting in a seat by our gate.

Michael: I'll go help the others when they get here. You just stay here.

Y/n: I'm not a kid.

Michael: I know but just keep your ass put.

Y/n: Alright, alright.

I throw my hands up in a surrender motion while chuckling before Michael walked off to help the others with their luggage. I took out my phone and head phones before connecting them via bluetooth and playing Dark Horse. I lean my head back and close my eyes, engulfing myself in the music until I felt a tap on my knee so I sit up and see it was a group of teen girls who I assumed were fans so I took my headphones off and paused my music.