Chapter 2

Y/n POV

I wake up the next morning in my bedroom. I get up and out of bed before dressing myself and walking out to my kitchen where I see Jack drinking some of his coffee.

Y/n: Jesus, how do you get this stuff where ever you go?

Jack: I own the company.

Y/n: You packed it, didn't you?

Jack: No! Ok, maybe.

Y/n: Hehe, you really love coffee don't you?

I say while walking to the kitchen to make some [favourite breakfast].

Jack: How do you go so long without coffee?

Y/n: I've always thought it was shit. Just a bad taste.

I finish making my breakfast and sit at the dining table with Sean. I eat my food while he sips his coffee until he gets a notification on his phone. He looks at his phone and seems a little annoyed.

Jack: Shit.

Y/n: What?

Jack: Flight got delayed by a week.

Y/n: A week?! I knew the airport in LA was shit at this time but I didn't expect it to be that shit.

Jack: At least I brought my set up to make videos.

Y/n: Maybe you and I could play something on my stream.

Jack: Aren't you going to be streaming something with Rae, Sykkuno and Poki?

Y/n: You're more then welcome to join, Sean.

Jack: I'll think about it.

I smile before finishing my breakfast and putting my bowl/plate on the bench (counter for you americans) and walk to my streaming setup in my gaming room.

I take out my Logitech C922 webcam and attach it to my top monitor before starting up my computer. I begin to set up my stream on my left monitor while I message Sykkuno about what game we could stream and if Sean could join us for the game.

Syk: *discord* Didn't you drop him off at the airport?

Y/n: *discord* His flight got delayed by a week so he's gonna stay with me until his flight comes up.

Syk: *discord* A week?! Holy shit.

Y/n: *discord* Ikr.

Syk: *discord* I'm all for him joining the stream. We'll most likely be playing a game of Among Us with Lud, Schlatt and Corpse.

Y/n: *discord: Ah, Corpse. Sir Sexy Voice.

Syk: *discord* Lol! You should call him that in the game.

Y/n: *discord* Oh I plan to.

Sykkuno starts a call in the group chat so I join it but go mute before starting my twitch stream where my logo is on the waiting screen along with a timer for five minutes. I have one of my songs playing in the background and that one being Moves Like Jagger. My stream quickly began to fill with viewers, waiting for my stream. Most were jamming to the music in the background while I continued to set up the stream.