Chapter 11

Y/n POV

Today's Rae's birthday and she said she'd be doing a birthday stream later so I decided to surprise her with our first official date to get dinner. Not very creative, I know but I'd like to see any of you come up with something better for a first date in the evening. I drive into her driveway at about 9:21 in the morning so I shouldn't be too early. I get out of my car while wearing some jeans, a white shirt and a black open zip jumper (sweater for you americans) before walking to the door. I knock a couple times before it opened to Janet.

Y/n: Evening, Janet.

Janet: Hey, Y/n.

Y/n: Sorry to come by so late.

Janet: It's alright.

Y/n: Is she inside?

Janet: Yeah, she's talking with Imane. Come in.

Janet and I walk inside which gets the attention of Imane and Rae. Rae got up from the couch and ran over to me and jumped into my arms.

Rae: Y/n!

Y/n: *chuckle* Happy birthday, babe.

Rae and I peck each other on the lips before exchanging a quick hug.

Y/n: I got something special planned for the two of us today.

Rae: What is it?

Y/n: Would you like to go on a date for your birthday?

Rae's eyes widened but so did her smile. She hugged me tightly which told me she was very eager.

Rae: I'd LOVE to! What kind of date?! Where are we going?! This is gonna be great!!

I couldn't help but chuckle at her enthusiasm.

Y/n: I was thinking we could go out and get dinner together. Not very original but I haven't been on a date in a while.

Rae: As long as it's with you I'll have a great time!

I smile and kiss her on the head before she runs upstairs to get dressed into more casual clothes.

Y/n: Can you both do me a favour?

Poki: Sure!

I grab two necklaces from out of my pocket that I bought a few days ago before placing them on the table.

Janet: Woah...

The girls both stare at the necklaces in awe.

Y/n: A 24 karat gold necklace and a pure silver necklace, both have rubies inside them. I spent a decent amount of money on them.

Poki: These are for her?

Y/n: The gold one is. I had two made, one for each of us.

Poki: They're beautiful.

A Valkyrae from ValhallaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara