Chapter 4

Rae POV

I wake up in my bed and not on Y/n's shoulder. It was nice and comfortable to sleep on. I get out from bed and see I'm still in my clothes from yesterday so I guess Y/n didn't try change me into my pajamas. I change into some different clothes and leave my room before going down stairs where I see Imane and Janet talking but they stop when they see me.

Rae: *yawn* Morning.

Poki: Morning, sleepy. Did you enjoy your pillow last night?

Rae: Yeah? It's a pillow.

Janet: Not the pillow we're talking about.

My face heats up at the realization they were talking about Y/n.

Rae: *blushing* O-oh... th-that pillow...

Poki: You've told us, like, a hundred times you really like him. Why're you so embarrassed?

Rae: Just the fact you both saw me makes me embarrassed.

I walk into the kitchen and make myself some coffee. Once the coffee was made I sit at the dining table and decide to go onto twitch to see if Y/n was streaming or not and find he is streaming with his friend, Smii7y. Seems like they only just started the stream and it's only about 9:43.

Y/n POV

I was streaming Lethal Company with Smii7y, Tucker and Eli. I dropped a gas canaster at the door before Smii7y took it outside. Eli ran to me from the middle hallway.

Eli: Ok, something is crawling in the vents.

Smii7y then walked in with the yield sign.

Smii7y: Guys, remember to yield for traffic!

Y/n: Man, fuck the traffic.

Smii7y: There's also a pair of titties-

Before he could finished I run out to the door and exit the facility to see two gas canasters placed side by side to make it seem like a pair of breasts on the ground. I chuckle at the sight before the others ran out. I reach for my glass of water and begin drinking from it when Smii7y began speaking.

Smii7y: *laughing* You really wish those were Valkyrae's, ey?

Rae's POV

I choke on my coffee when Smii7y said that and I saw Y/n was coughing up water while blushing madly, and to be fair I felt my face rapidly heating up too.

Y/n POV

I spit my water out of my mouth and start coughing while the others were laughing their asses off. I felt my face beginning to heat up at what Smii7y said.

Y/n: We're *cough* just friends, *cough* Smii7y.

Tucker: That's what they all say.

Chat:
@unacceptableresource: My man wishes those were Rae's.
@horriblekris: I agree with Tucker.
@pickleball: DAMN SMII7Y! DIDNT HAVE TO DO 'EM LIKE THAT!

Once I my coughing fit started to slow, I run back inside the building and try get as deep inside the building as I can. Meanwhile Chat was filling with messages regarding what Smii7y said and asking if I was ok during my coughing fit.

Y/n: *cough* Jesus Christ *cough*

Chat:
@principlepiglin: GET THIS MAN SOME OXYGEN! GODDAMN!
@HeavenlyFather: DAMN BITCH! MY MAN DID NOTHING WRONG TO GET THAT SHIT!
@muchnot: THIS MF DYING! YOU GOOD?!

Y/n: I'm fine, Chat- *cough* just short of breath from Smii7y.

Once I catch my breath I explore the facility while still holding a small grudge against Smii7y so I would do what I required to get him killed. I came across the fire exit with a room with god knows how much loot. I grab a bell, a sign, a toy robot and a batch of bottles before making my way out of the fire escape and start to make my way back to the ship with the loot I collected. Once I get back to the ship I drop all the items into it and run back to the main entrance where the loot from the others was laying. I go into the building and it was eerily quiet.