Chapter 12

Y/n POV

It's been a few days since Rae's birthday stream and I was currently sitting in my living room with Dodge on the couch next to me while we both watched TV. I suddenly get a message on my phone from Rae so I open it and read what it says.

Rae: *text* Hey, you down to play some BD3 with Ludwig, Miyoung and I?

Y/n: *text* Yeah I'm down. But I'll be doing a fighter build.

Rae: *text* Ofc you'll do a fighter build.

Y/n: *text* What else do you expect from me?

Rae: *text* You have a point.

Y/n: *text* Send me a message when you're planning on inviting me to the party. I'll stream it aswell since it'll be my first time.

Rae: *text* Alright, see you in the game.

I turn my phone off and continue to watch TV with Dodge. I already had the perfect idea for my characters look and the weapon he will use. I stroke Dodge along his back before deciding to get up from the couch and walk into my streaming room where I walk to my computer and load up Baldur's Gate 3. I've always had it downloaded but never really found the motivation to play it. I get into the character creator where I have the most basic character design ever.

Y/n: Time to give you a little bit of a make over.

I start messing around with the character creator tools while also creating my character that I will use during the campaign. Little did I know I spent the past three hours designing my character which took much longer then I had originally intended. Since I couldn't get my character to look like Vergil I decided to just make him look like me.

Y/n: Three hours designing one character? Holy shit.

I go over my character, giving him a name and a class before waiting for Rae to message me. While I was waiting, I decided to start a stream and have the starting soon screen on until Rae and the others got set up. I get invited to a discord call by Rae so I join the call.

Discord Call Starts

Y/n: Hey.

Ludwig: The myth himself has arrived.

Miyoung: Hey, Y/n.

Y/n: So, Baldur's Gate today, ey? This'll be my first time actually playing the game.

Rae: You haven't played the game?

Y/n: I've had it on steam for a while but just never got down to playing it.

Ludwig: You're in for a hell of a ride!

Y/n: As long as it doesn't involve what Rae said on her birthday stream the other day-

Rae: Stop! No! No!

Y/n: Is someone embarrassed?

Rae: N-no...

I chuckle and start my stream properly before focusing the stream to the Baldur's Gate window. Ludwig invites me to the party just as I properly start the stream. Once in, I get a good look at my character who looked pretty decent but I feel like I could've done better.

Ludwig: Oh wait, I forgot to ask, what's your class Y/n?

Y/n: Fighter.

Rae: Not bad but I feel like you're more of a rouge.

Miyoung: Enough about classes, recap time!

Y/n: Recap?

Ludwig: Every time we just to a recap on what happened previously.