Chapter 3

Y/n POV

I wake up in the morning to see a text from my editor, Andrew, who was editing my stream and putting the funny moments on the main channel and putting the whole stream on the vods channel. I message him back and thank him before sending some money through to his account for the end of the week. I get out of bed and change into some clothes before getting out of my bedroom and into the lounge and dining area. I see Sean sitting on the couch watching some tv.

Y/n: Hey, Sean.

Sean turns around and sees me.

Jack: Took you long enough. It's 11:23 in the morning.

Y/n: Shit, nearly 12 hours of sleep.

Jack: That stream must've drained you.

Y/n: It sure as shit did.

I decide to do something I never thought I'd do. Make coffee. Once I finish making some coffee I sit on the couch next to Sean before taking a sip of the coffee and to my surprise this coffee is actually really good.

Y/n: Shit you're coffee is some real good stuff.

Jack: I know. I'll give you a 25% off discount if you start buying it.

Y/n: *sip* You son of a bitch, I'm in.

I get a message on my phone from Smii7y so I finish my coffee and place the cup on the coffee table seeing what he said.

Smii7y: *text* Yo! You keen to join the boys and I in streaming Lethal Company?

Y/n: *text* Sure. When is it?

Smii7y: *text* 13th.

Y/n: *text* Yeah I'll be free.

Smiiy7: Sweet! See you then!

Y/n: *text* Alr, cya!

I exit his messages and go to my messages with Rae to see if she was ok since I heard her sad before I ended stream.

Y/n: *text* Hey, you alright? You sounded sad when I had to end stream.

I waited for a minute but got no response but when I was about to put my phone down I saw her respond.

Rae: *text* Yeah, I was just tired.

Y/n: *text* Alright, but if wanna talk about something I'm a call away.

Rae: *text* Thanks Y/n. You wanna join me in playing some Lethal Company tonight on stream?

That gave me an idea. I got the brilliant idea to go to her place and sneak into her room and just lay on her bed while on my phone. GENIUS!

Y/n: *text* I'll think about it. I was gonna help Sean with recording but I think I can try make it to stream.

Rae: *text* You're the best!

Y/n: *text* I know.

Rae: *text* So funny.

Y/n: *text* I know :)

Rae: *text* Stop being so cheeky!

Y/n: *text* I'll consider that.

I smile before putting my phone away. I turn to see Sean smirking at me.

Y/n: What?

Jack: I know it was Rae.

Y/n: Ok, it was originally a friend asking to stream with me in a couple days so I agreed and I thought I might as well send her a text.

Jack: Is something going on between you two?

Y/n: We're friends, Sean. I swear.

While I wasn't lying, I would be if I said I didn't have some feelings for Rae. I mean, she's cute, passionate, smart, funny- Oh god I'm making a list.