Chapter 7

Y/n POV

I wake up, still in Rae's house but with her ontop of me using my chest as a pillow. I smile and gently and carefully run my fingers through her hair but that seemed to wake her up. She raises her head and sees she's ontop of me causing her face to heat up. I peck her on the lips causing her to blush an even deeper shade of red.

Y/n: Morning, sleepy.

Rae: M-morning.

Y/n: *chuckling* Did you enjoy your sleep?

Rae: Yeah. Your chest is comfortable.

We both stand up from her bed as Mika starts jumping at me.

Rae: Mika! Down!

Y/n: It's fine, Rae.

I crouch down and pat Mika as he was cuddling up to my legs. Once I finish patting him I stand up straight and see Rae standing on her bed while looking down at me.

Rae: How's the view down there?

Y/n: Enjoy the height while it lasts, hon.

I grab Rae and put her on the ground. She pouts making me chuckle a bit before we both leave her room and walk down to the kitchen where Janet and Poki were.

Y/n: Morning, girls.

Janet: You better not have done what I think you did.

I turn around and walk up the stairs while the girls break out laughing.

Janet: I was kidding, Y/n!

I sigh out of relief before walking back down stairs and going into the kitchen before making a Top of The Morning coffee.

Rae: I thought you didn't drink coffee.

Y/n: Sean converted me.

I finish making my coffee and walk to a wall and lean against it while sipping my coffee.

Y/n: *sip* Shit this stuff is good.

Poki: How did Jack get you into coffee?

Y/n: I was absolutely wrecked after that Among Us stream after the Game Awards so when I woke up I couldn't be bothered to make my usual breakfast so I just grabbed some of Sean's coffee and make myself some. *sip* And goddamn this shit wakes you up.

Poki: Never thought you of all people would start drinking coffee.

Y/n: I'm surprised just as much as you. But hey, I'm really likin' coffee.

I drink the rest of my coffee before rinsing out my cup in the sink before walking behind Rae who was eating breakfast while looking at Twitter/X/I don't really give a fuck. I kiss her on the head before walking to the couch where I decide to go onto Twitter and see what stuff's going on. I see something that peaked my interest from QTCinderella about the Streamer Awards next year.

QTCinderella Post: These are the music streamer nominees for the Streamer Awards.
@Ironmouse
@Crescent Wings
@harrymack
@Davie504
Place your bets for the greatest streamer for the Streamer Awards!

Y/n: Huh.

Rae: What is it, babe?

Y/n: Have you seen what QT posted?

Rae: What'd she post?

Y/n: There's a new category for the Streamer Awards. Music Streamer/Creator.

Janet: I think we know who's winning that.

Y/n: Who, Ironmouse? Nah, I think Harry Mack should get it.

Poki: Stop being humble!

Y/n: Eh, I don't really think I'm good enough to earn best music streamer.