37. Take me as you want

Start from the beginning

She nodded and he removed his last piece and kissed her, while going deep inside her. The two were passionate with each other without any barriers making the walls shy away hearing their moans and groans. 

The night didn't end in the washroom, it continued as they decided to explore each other till the dawn, making him flopping tired beside her in the bed. 

Teju " it... It... was hot and sensual" she couldn't describe the feeling inside her, he made her feel the heaven for sure, her multiple orgasms were the evidence for that and had his ways with her. 

Karan smirked and kissed her lips again " You were wild too.. See these "

He showed her bite marks on his chest and shoulders making her shy.

Karan " Raat bar jungli bili, ab sharmili banraheho "  he was teasing her and she blushed turning her head to other side. 

Teju " shut up sunny "

Karan " Now I should shut up, what about a few minutes ago, you were screaming... "

She palmed his mouth and he chuckled. He traces her cheeks looking at her lovingly.

Karan " You r glowing"

Teju "bcoz of you "

Karan " Well happy about that " he kissed her forehead and stood up, he put his lowers and went to washroom,  brought tissues and hot water to help her clean. She looked at the man who proves he is a real men ,not just for namesake. Taking his hoodie, he made her wear it and she snuggled to him more, as he laid beside her and both drifted to sleep immediately.

.....................................................................

He woke up before her and saw her sleeping peacefully, kissing her forehead, he looked at the digital clock and his eyes widen to see it was past 12 in the noon.

Karan " Shit, we slept til noon "

Teju " sunnyyyy " she snuggled missing his warmth and he chuckled at her baby voice. 

Karan " yes my love " he kissed her temple and she smiled.

Teju " Good morning hubby bear " shee opened her eyes to see his big blown smile.

Karan " It's afternoon my jaann "

She looked wide eyed and the clock did confirm his words, she hurried sat up only to shriek in pain. 

Karan " Aramse mishh.. What's so hurry "

She pouted " it's past 12 and everyone must be waiting for us, we r too late "

Karan picked her up " Worry about the teasings u gonna receive after going out, not the late time "

She blushed knowing he was right and he chuckled. He made her sit in the washroom slab and gave her brush with toothpaste on. 

Teju " what will I tell them if they ask me y we r late "

Karan leaned " tell them I was keeping you awake all night "

She slapped his shoulders making him laugh as they both brush together. 

Karan " You get ready, I will talk with Jake and come "

Teju "I wonder u both are in serious relationship, r u cheating on me.. Hawwww" she said washing her mouth and he smacked her head a little. 

Karan " batameez, get ready "

He came out and she giggled, she finished her daily chores and took bath, her body was filled with his marks, she traced them and smiled with a blush on her face, remembering the amazing night of theirs.