36. Back to Mumbai

Start from the beginning

Teju " no no..  He is responsible for this mission and I m glad you people are safe. Come, first have something"

Manoj " aap sachi gusaa nahi hai " he asked softly and she admire him alot, he is so soft and innocent and she considered him as a little brother as he is just 23 years. 

Teju " yes chotu.. Come here "

He followed her and everyone smiled at them, she served for them and asked sitesh to eat as well and took one plate for Karan.  He was talking to his parents , she sat beside him.

Karan " you had your lunch? "

Before she could say, mumma k interuppted " she didn't.. "

Karan glared at her and he couldn't even feed her, he sighed " please eat with me, you know i can't feed you biwi , don't starve "

She nodded and fed him first and he signaled her to eat, she did and they had their lunch. 

Sitesh " Karan, for a week, shift ur things to ground floor, the guest room, you don't strain much "

Karan " no mamu that's fine "

Teju " listen to baba Karan, he is right"

Sitesh smirked " i am not telling you to leave ur wife and stay down, we will be with you , so don't do nakhre and go rest there. "

Karan looked down in shyness and teju looked everywhere but them, she helped him to reach the room and the squad left bidding bye to everyone.

Jake was moving out when he saw meenu entering in, he was longing to see her from the time he came in. 

She ran to him and he engulfed her immediately in a hug " I missed you " he said first and she was surprised. 

She looked at him and he looked at her, her eyes held tears " I was scared.. Y didn't u tell me about this "

Jake " We are not supposed to meenu. U know that well Bby "

He rubbed her cheeks softly and she smiled. 

Meenu " Can we go out somewhere, are u tired? "

Jake nodded no " never for you love "

She blushed and held his hands which were on her cheeks. He leaned in to kiss her and she closed her eyes,

" I will snap your head if u kiss her under this roof "

Meenu stepped back with a blush and Jake rolled his eyes at his mentor threatening, in real he won't even scold him. 

Jake " You could have come a minute later boss "

Sitesh glared at him and Jake shrugged, he held meenu hands

Jake " Act like u didn't kiss smirthi Mam cheeks now before coming out, but we r going for a date..  With ur permission boss "

Meenu chuckled and sitesh throwed the stick which was placed nearby at him and Jake ran away with Meenu for their date.

Sitesh chuckled at the duo who was so in love and he was happy for both.  He deserves her and she does too...

.....................................................................

Guest room,

Teju made Karan sit on the bed and she brought a pair for shorts and vest for him.

Karan " biwi no gusaa "he said looking her cheeks and she sat down

Teju " I told you to take care of you right, I know it was needed, but what if something happen to you sunny. I will die if anything happen to you, u keep that in your mind.. Apke bina nahi rahungi and if u care about me, apna kadhar kiya karo aap "