🦋 DISOWN YOU MOTHER🦋

AUTHOR'S POV.......
( Continuation of FLASHBACK from previous chapter )

The car stopped right in front of a massive luxurious fashion house shop the Nirvana house ( made up brand for dresses and bridal outfits of all kind owned by singhaniyas and malhotras together about which mridaangi has no clue. Why? Well in past life the continuous trauma and problems sheetal was giving and creating in mridaangi's life made her exhausted to think of anything else. There wasn't any night she never thought of making the relationship work and any day where she didn't give up on her life again and again. )

"Mridaangi my love wake up" devansh says while brushing her long straight hair softly making her stir in her sleep and slowly lazily she opens her eyes, blinking a bit to remove her blurriness " I want to sleep please "

" No you need to eat your salad and I've already given your cold coffee to the poor kids at red light. I'll get you a new one. Now hurry little mridaangi, we need to shop for our engagement "

"Oh so nice of you de- wait. Whaattt. S...shopping for w...what?"

" We are going to get engaged mridaangi next week and you agreed " devansh said with his cold voice, he uses in his buisness world usually.

"Y..yeah I did. It's just that bhaiya doesn't know. They will feel bad devan- uhmmmmmhh" before mridaangi could complete devansh smashed his lips on her's harshly and started sucking her lips while clutching her waist more tightly.

MRIDAANGI'S POV.......

" Tshhhhhhh uhmmm " I was hissing on every bite devansh was giving me on my lips. It was so light yet so addicting. I was loving it but could sense that he was angry. I don't know on whom or for what, but he is behaving so hot. Oh gosh what's wrong with me.

I was enjoying his torture on my lips when he spanked my butt harshly that made me gasp a little and with that devansh entered his tounge in my mouth and now he is sucking me so harshly that I'll get wet. Oh. My. Goshhh. Noooooooooo. Not now.

I hurriedly tapped on his shoulders but he didn't budge. I tried to push him, suddenly he stopped and left my mouth. He was staring at my eyes " sorr- " he tried to say and no. He. Is. Not. Apologizing for this. So I cut him off mid sentence "don't even think of completing your sentence devansh pratap singhaniya. Don't you dare to appologize"

And he smiled. He is grinning at me and then they say my men is sadist. Like really??? Look at him. My men is such a squeashy cutie patootiee. He is smiling like a 4 year old small little kid looking at his candy all lovingly.
" What. What are you smiling for now dev "

" Better " he said

" Huh "

" Now it's perfect. You calling me dev. That's better mridaangi."

"Ohh... You were angry. Why?" I couldn't help asking it.

" On you. For calling me devansh. It's such a long name. Don't call me that " he said frowning.
Woah... Look at him. Acting all childlike.

" Dev. Seriously. That's such a beautiful name and your maa and papa chose it for you. How dare you. Besides I love your name " I said hitting him on his chest. Obviously it won't hurt him. He is so hard. I wonder how hard his dic- oh... Not now mridaangi. Bad girl.

" On your lips.... Dev sounds perfect beside I have shown you how daring I am back at the cafe my girl " he said smirking at me, making me shut my mouth for good.

" Now common let's go inside. Your freind is in there waiting for you " he said stepping out from the car with me in his arms and slowly carefully he put me on my feets.