🦋 MINE 🦋

MRIDAANGI'S POV....

When you have cried out with all the pain you have had in your heart and while crying you repeatedly want to go back and walk with that one person who craves you, who see only you, who smiles while thinking of you, who wants to claim you and who wants to be claimed by you and suddenly when VIDHATA ( विधाता ) blesses you with a beautiful and mysterious way back to HIM  then one think you become sure of is that you ought to be OBSSESSIVE OF HIM ..... MADLY AND UNDENIABLY POSSESSIVE you are for HIM. That is what is I'm feeling right now or shall I mention the moment my mind registered the fact that I've been given a chance to go back since then I've been thinking of being with him in any way possible. Till now, my crying with obviously nothing but truth against my oh so great parents and oh so lonely sister, I tried my best to manipulate him into thinking that I'm afraid of staying with him and one of the many things I remember about him is that, if ever I felt scared of anything, even though that sheetal had created many misunderstanding between us still he never wasted a second to vipe that thing out. This time it's her what I want to be wiped out and I know how to do it. I do know that he can sense I'm trying to manipulate him but what are the odds that things I'm telling are nothing but truth which I'm damn sure he must have cross-checked. Why? Because he must have thought that I'm too nice to not let him know many other bad things I've endured and yes I've hide few nah much more then few mistreatments I've gone through by my parents and sheetal. Why again? Cuz I know that will irk him to make me submit to him and who wouldn't like that! Am I evil to do that? Hmm. Maybe. But I'm being evil to kill those tormentors and that makes me nothing but a nice and a kind-hearted lady.

"Mridaangi. That's enough. I'm taking you to our penthouse now" he said and with that my reverie broke. Hmm what made him say this. Was it me?

" What? Why? Devansh, you said we'll eat at that naya wala restaurant, please they make one of the best dhosa and sambhar. Please " I tried to give him those puppy eyes, okay it's new for me. I need to learn how to seduce my man. I'll look up to some videos later.

" That look won't work. You want to eat dhosa, you'll get that. From that restaurant only. But now we are going to our penthouse. We need to talk " he said while not even looking at me.

Good, I can't even make puppy eyes. Wow and I thought I will have good, hot sexy times. How? How will I do that and what have I done now? Why is he angry? Is he angry on me?
" Ok " I said meekly and tried to play with his rings. His hands are so big and those veins and those fingers, damn they are thick and long and now I want to know how will I look like when he'll use those long, thick fingers of his to fu- damn! What was I even thinking? How can I ? Am I being horny? Does being horny feels like this? Oh my god! Did I just turned out to be a pervert? Nah. He is my man. I can think like that right. I mean in last lifetime I was idiot, gadhi, jaahil, bad person that I didn't crossed that line with him. HIM! he wanted to be mine and he tried to work things out and what did I do? I was afraid of him being hurt, I was angry on him? For what? How bad can I be! I tried to work things out too.
But I should have given my thousand percent not hundred percent. Koi nahi jii abhi de denge, infinity laga doongi. I'll give you my everything devansh. I'll devour every inch of you. You and me, we both deserve it. We deserve each other.

I know exactly where are we going, it's the same penthouse I went right before I and my man was killed. I'm coming back. I don't know which route did he took but we were there in less then half an hour. He stepped outside and while doing that he said " remain seated " and I did what he wanted me to do at this point I can even strip if yo- gosh noooo! What is happening to me?
He came to my side of the car and opening the car door he gave me his hand to hold and said " come " and I did exactly what he said. While coming out I saw 2 other SUV parked right behind our car. "Are you angry devansh"
I asked.