🦋EVIL-SISTER...KNOCK🦋

AUTHOR'S POV...........

The night end with mridaangi being asleep with a content smile lingering on her lips.

While devansh went on his bed with his mind still planning to get his women know about his feelings.

On other side in the deewan's mansion nothing was normal. Akhilesh stopped talking to his wife and sheetal. Mrs deewan was riled up as she was not able to get through either both boys or her another daughter mridaangi. She was pissed at three of them for not being in touch with her.

While sheetal was trying hard to get in touch with mridaangi, to confirm her suspicions.

IN THE MORNING......

Mridaangi was still asleep, busy dreaming how to seduce devansh to get back on him for yesterday night's doing of him.

She jerked up when she heard a loud knock on her door "mridaangi get up. It's already 7:00" she heard rhishabh saying.

"Ji bhai.... Just 10 minutes. I'll be there" she hurriedly said sitting up on her bed which made her shiver suddenly and she look at herself for the first time after their moment together and she shivered looking at her boobs and chest covered with hickeyes, some still fresh. What made her shiver in shyness is the bites near the area around her buds, it made her scare for a second that what if she still mess things up and he punishes her once again. Hehehe. Horny ass.

She hurriedly cover herself with the rob attached to her dress and went towards her washroom to get ready.

She came back in her comfort casual kurti and baggy comfy jeans for her college assignment submission.

She quickly went and check her phone and saw a sticky-note over there.

×××××××××××××××××××
NOTE

I'll be there right after you will be done with your submission.

My girl.
My mridaangi.

×××××××××××××××××××

That made her squeal like idiots.
She hurriedly opened her phone and stilled. She had 10 missed calls from an unknown number and a text from same number that states "I know it's your number mridaangi. Stop being a baby dear sister. It's for your own good. Tell both of my brother to get back to our mansion back. Pick up your goddamn phone"

' interesting. She got my number. Nice. Let the game begin ' mridaangi thought.

She hurriedly look for devansh's number and called him. Before she could overthink, on her 3rd ring he pick it up " mridaangi? What happened. You fine? Hello. Wait I'm coming "

She hurriedly answer him back "d..dev hi"

" Are you fine or not just say yes or no " he said

" No " she said trying to sound as scared as she can eventhough she knew sheetal will attack eventually but still the image of devansh dying came in front of her.