🦋 HER 🦋

TILL NOW THE STORY WAS GOING ON WITH AUTHOR'S VIEW TO EASE THE PLOT UP...
* FROM NOW THE STORY WILL BE OPEN FOR BOTH OUR LEAD'S POV.....

✨🦋✨🦋✨

DEVANSH's POV:

Yesterday's night was different.
I have never been short of words till now but whenever papa or maa asked about what happened last night and today's morning, I was not able to describe the feeling and when it became really unbearable to think about it I thought of roaming around a bit.

When I was about to open my ward's room.... I met with my siblings faces. Hridhaan and Hrihaan. They both entered in, while trying to look calm but they were not and I could sense it.

" Bhaii " Hridhaan said and I nod at him for him to continue speaking " bhai..... Let us... I mean if you wan- " he was trying to say but Hrihaan interrupted him in between saying " bhai chalo na gheri maarte hain " while grinning he completed it in one go.

" Hrihaan " Hridhaan says
" Kya bhaiya aap bhi. Look at our devansh bhai, look at him. He is so bored right now that he'll agree to even jump out of the building " hrihaan says.

"Hmm.... Khayal theek hai. Come Hrihaan let us jump. Come."

I took hold his arm and drag him with me while he became numb because when it comes to me I'm unpredictable and I'm a sadist so if I want to feel pain or make other feel pain I'll do it obviously except my family and few people who trusts me and love me.
It's not like I give pain to random people. No. I handle most of the mafia's work now and we deal with criminals like human-traffickers or rapists or assaulters and I love giving them pain. Edging them to death. It makes me feel something. It let me be like normal person who feels different emotions.

" Nn..no bhai. I was just kidding. Yeah. I was just kid- "

" Ok. Then let us go to C.P , it's been days I've been their, aaj na jaane kyun... I'm feeling like going there. Let us go

(((😏 A/n... BHAISAHAB aapki bandi ka dil aapko pukaar raha hai. Aur kya 🌝)))

___________________________

While entering the cafe I was feeling restless and wanted to follow something. What was that?.... I had no clue and my 2 minion brothers were behind me fighting over some dumb topic.
Suddenly my phone rang and I increased my pace and before I could pick it up I heard a loud gasp and saw a girl ... Nah a fairy who was about to fall on her soft, little, squeashy butt on the floor. So- wait did I just define the characteristics of a stranger that too a girl's butt. What's happening with me.

I ran and stood behind her and the moment her back collided with my front. I could hear my heartbeat skipping not a beat but stoping maybe freezing at the spot. I could sense that she too were freezed the moment she came in contact with me.

Then her freind pull her towards her and I kept looking at her long, straight hair. Unknowingly a smile crept on my lips and I was staring at her and it never happened before. I've never been interested in sex just for the sake of stress releiving. I mean there are many ways to do that like.... Killing people... Edging some rapists to death.

While thinking all that my reverie broke when I heard her saying "प्रभू..... You too zip it "
that too to hrihaan. He looked at me and I eyed him to do as she says and then I looked at her trying to look intimidating yet looking like nothing but a cute pup wrapped in white furry blanket with those sparkly, doe, big eyes. Haaye.

Then Hridhaan says while coming upto me while blocking her face from me because of his height. I need to kill him maybe. Hmm maybe.

" Bhai it's badi maa. She is saying she is at a nearby temple and wants you to pick her up "