🦋 THEY MET 🦋

IN DEEWAN PENTHOUSE, south Delhi

AUTHOR's POV:

" Pau bhaji? " Rishabh said while walking behind mridaangi.

" Aloo ke parathe with curd I'll even let you take extra sugar kiddo " prateek said blocking mridaangi's way taking away box from her hand.

" Just because I agreed with you guys to be here doesn't mean that I appreciate strangers invading my personal space and also yes I'm paying for the rent till the time I'm living here. " Mridaangi said.

" Mridaangi bacche, please give us a second chance. Please...... Please. You know how manipulative she was and i swear I never had enough chance to even sleep due to back to back surgery assisting schedule of mine. " Prateek said with guilt and anger for his parents and regret in his eyes.

" Please bacche. You know na how hectic and difficult it was to make my firm come back from losses after what that daughter of our mother did to me " rishabh said while taking her hands in his palm.

" And I'm not responsible for any of your both pain and struggle. First. I tried to wait for you both but you guys. Huh " mridaangi said in a firm tone.

" I know bacche. We both know. Hell I- " rishabh tried to continue but was cut off by mridaangi's loud screaming "NOooo.... No. Don't.Even.Think.Of.Addressing.Me.As.Bacche.Never."

"Wha-" prateek tried to speak as rishabh stood all freezed.

" You used the same word for sheetal too. You addressed her as bacche too. You gave thing that should have belong to me to her " mridaangi said while crying.

" Sorry. I'm sorry. Sorry bacche. We are so sorry. We didn't wanted too. You know that. You were there only when ma- ... I mean when Mrs. Deewan caused a huge scene in party for not addressing sheetal as bacche too. Sorry. Please beat us. Punish us. But please give us a chance beta." Rishabh said to which she didn't replied anything and kept walking upstairs for her room.
While ascending the stairs she said loud enough for them to hear " pau bhaji. Mera wala thoda teekha." and went away without looking back.

Meanwhile the brothers snapped their head so fast at each other that it looked like they will twist their own neck with that speed.

" You heard that bhaiya " prateek asked.

" Hnn, chal... Let's get started. Let us make things right and easy for her. She needs us and we need her more prateek. Now we do not have anyone to be called as a family. It's just us three for each other. Come " rishabh said with a small smile lingering on his face while wiping his tears off.

" Ji bhaiya " prateek said and ran behind rishabh towards kitchen.

Meanwhile MRIDAANGI came out of her bathroom while wearing a black satin night gown to her comfort as dressing up on her own comfort level has always helped her feeling all relaxed and soothed her burning heart even for a minute and that was all she wanted.