🦋 I WILL NOT 🦋

IN DEEWAN MANSION....
Few hours back
(The night devansh found information regarding mridaangi and went at deewan mansion to see her but was stunned by then only 3 people present there)

AUTHOR's POV....

After coming back from temple, Mrs. deewan was angry on the fact that suhani Pratap singhaniya chose her son over her friendship and told her to get out without listening to her. As for Mrs. deewan, she wanted sheetal to bond with devansh as sheetal is elder then mridaangi and she needs to settle down too.
When devansh firmly cut her off she felt bad for sheetal and curious to know the girl devansh has chosen. After few hours she started making dinner as she knew now mridaangi is not here and sheetal refused her bluntly and mrs. deewan was taken aback but sheetal very easily covered her harsh behaviour with her sadness for not able to get any modelling assignment. At almost 7 at night when all 3 of them were settling on dinning table, there one of the security man came and informed them about Devansh pratap singhaniya's arrival to which sheetal rushed towards the main door and Mrs. deewan was confused at his arrival. They asked the guard to let him in and Akhilesh went towards the living room and saw a man in black suit with blank face sitting on the sofa like he owned the mansion before anyone could say anything, sheetal introduced herself by going in front of him while holding her hand in front if him and said " hi, I'm sheetal. Sheetal deewan " to which dev didn't even looked at her and asked mr. deewan about his daughter to which mrs. deewan said " here she is, sheetal. She is the one I was talking about an- " before she could ruin deewan's name furthermore akhilesh said " we have only one daughter and that is mridaangi deewan. My daughter " and looking at sheetal he said " she is the girl we have adopted, so yes she is our adopted-daughter " after this he glared at mrs. deewan who was shocked to hear the harshness in Akhilesh's tone.

" Oh, I see. So can you ask her to come downstair, I've things to discuss with her "dev said.

" What kind of things you have to discuss with her " sheetal said with jealousy on her face.

" Mr. deewan.... who is the head over here? " Dev asked with a blank face.

" It's me and why are you asking this? " Akhilesh said while he is already angry on his wife and sheetal, now he is getting irritated.

" The way everyone is cutting you off, it doesn't seem so " devansh said while scoffing.

" How do you know mridaangi " asked mrs. deewan.

Before he could answer her back, he got a message from Hridhaan and he checked it immediately.
The message stated..... " Bhai, we've got to know that today Rishabh and prateek deewan both of bhabhi's brother took her and there stuff and moved out of deewan mansion. I've already sent you Bhabhi's new address on whatsapp. She is in deewan's penthouse in South Delhi. "

" I'll take my leave then mr. deewan " devansh said with a curt nod and went away without paying attention to the calls of mrs. deewan and sheetal.

" Mom, how does he know mridaangi and how do you know him " asked sheetal with a frown on her face.

Mrs. deewan narrated everything from how she met her freind devansh's mother and how she proposed sheetal's alliance to singhaniya's in an indirect way and how he already has someone. But that made sheetal's evil mind irked up as she doubted about mridaangi being that girl whom devansh has choosen and that riled sheetal up and she decided to marry devansh now.

"Mom, it's fine. Let it be. I'm feeling sleepy. Goodnight mom, goodnight dad" with that she went upstairs to planning on how to meet devansh and make it look like an innocent coincidence.

" Now I'll have to get into singhaniya mansion anyhow "
she said
____________________________

PRESENT DAY.....