🦋 HIM 🦋

...... GURUGRAM, INDIA ......

There lays the CEO of SINGHANIYA CORPORATION.... Devansh Pratap singhaniya on the sofa, unconscious as the doctor checks him up. After 10 minutes of check-up he turns towards the ex-ceo and the current mafia king in india Abhiraj Pratap singhaniya and said while bowing his head " it's really really rare for such conditions to occur sir but it seems like his heart stopped beating for a whole minute and started beating on its own without any external physical force and he is not showing any symptoms of cardiac arrest or heart attack."

"Then" Abhiraj asked

" Sir I think it'll be better if we shift him to appollo delhi. There is nothing to worry about but a full body check-up and tests won't take much time. "

"Hm. Hrihaan " he said with a calm dameneour. Eventhough he was hell scared for his only son just a few minutes back but he couldn't show it to his face as for others are waiting for a moment when singhaniyas crumble a bit and they pounce on them.

" Ji bade papa. I've informed them. Bas ab bhaii needs to be transferred there amd all the security measures have been checked by hridhaan bhaiya just now. He is waiting for us in the basement as doctor has reprimanded the use of lift or our helicopter bade papa " hrihaan clarified in one go. Eventhough he was the notorious kid of the house but when it comes to his brothers and family he never need more then a second to turn all serious.

" Hm. Let's go " with that they took him to Apollo and as the traffik of delhi and GURUGRAM, we all know it took them atleast 3 hour to reach there. As the doctor declared devansh to be fit and fine and he was under medicines influence so he was unaware of things happening around him till now.

____________________________

After submitting devansh in one of the prime vvip room designed for emergency and vvip patients.... Abhiraj settled on the couch located in the room with a releif and called his wife suhani who picked his call on second ring itself and bombarded him with questions.

" How is he?"
" What did the doctor said"
" Is it paining him a lot "
"बोलें ना आप कुछ तो। आप बोल ही नही रहे".... Suhani said continuously without letting him reply back to which he chuckle and said " अब आप हमें कुछ बोलने दे तो हम बोलें ना जान "

" आप ठीक हैं। " Asked suhani

" Nah.... I need you beside me and this stupid son of yours do too " Abhiraj said while trying hard not to cry atleast not now when his wife is not there to wipe his tears.

" I'm on my way raj. Be strong hmm " suhani said while her own eyes teared up and before he could say anything his son interrupted him....
" Papa it's hospital. Stop romancing atleast for now. Can you " with no-joke look clearly annoyed by his father's happy love-life.

" Want me to shoot you right between your eyes cazo . This one won't be a trial duffer " Abhiraj said while walking towards him handing him his phone to talk to his mother.

" Maa " devansh said without any emotion.

" You seriously don't care for us. Right " suhani asked his son.

" Maa it's no~ "

" Dare you say anything "she cut him off

" Ok maa.... I'm waiting. Just so you know, more then me....... papa is eagerly waiting for you " devansh said making his father smirk widely.

Suhani being as red as tomato hang up the phone so to not get embarrased anymore.

" What happen exactly. That made you so stressed up devansh " Abhiraj asked while settling on the chair on the right side of the bed.