🦋CAME BACK🦋

..... DELHI, India ......
    2024..... ((5 years back.... Present time))

In the heart of the capital of india.....DELHI.... The winds were flowing relentlessly in a way to show path to a new life.
The sky was drenching the soul to announce the arrival of a new beginning. In DEEWAN MANSION everything was still. The only voice echoing were of rain drenching the balcony of a dark room. There was darkness all over the room sans the middle of the room where lies a lamp with cute painting on it on the side table of the bed on which was lying a girl deep in her painful yet soothing numbing sleep.

She was sweating remembering things bits by bits, each and everything, with the last flashback of there last moment she got up with a jerk while adorning the sweat beads on her forehead looking here and there frantically.

"Dev" she cried.
"Dev where are you" she screamed.
"DEV~.... NOOOooo" she cried in pain.

*Thud* with that loud voice she looked behind her on her balcony where it was raining continuously as if waiting for her to drench in the rain.
The girl slowly moved towards her balcony and hold her railings tightly to support herself and cried her heart out loud.

While crying suddenly her eyes caught something she couldn't beleive. She looked down and saw her dog ... GOOZY ....on the ground outside shivering all alone. She couldn't beleive as in her past life her dog died during her engagement then how come she can see GOOZY over here?? She thought. Her reverie was broken by goozy's bark as he saw her standing there.
The girl ran as fast as she could to take her GOOZY back in the house as she trusts no one now.
While coming back to her room she saw her mirror and some designing assignment scattered over the dressing table.
She put her pet down and moved towards her mirror and bent down to pick up her assignment from the floor.
As soon as the girl stood up, she stood frozen on her spot by looking at her reflection in the mirror. Those same long straight hair all wet now. Her nose piercing still all good as in past life sheetal created drama in DEEWAN MANSION to make mridaangi's nose piercing close as she used to get attention more then her and she felt jealous and as usual her own mother supported the adoptive daughter and her own father didn't said a word.
She couldn't beleive what she was seeing. Mridaangi moved forward to check herself more keenly and suddenly she heard a notification pop sound on her phone.
She was shocked to see her old phone which she used to use before her marriage and the moment she checked the mail she got she sat on the bed with a loud thud as the mail stated....

^SWAN COVET COLLEGE
  INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2024^

   DEAR COLLEGE SPARKLE
  MRIDAANGI DEEWAN... IT IS
TO INFORM THE BATCH OF 2020-2024 THAT THE STARTING
OF THIS YEAR IS THE LAST MONTH OF YOUR ALL AS A STUDENT IN YOUR COLLEGE AND THE COLLEGE IS CONDUCTING CAMPUS PLACEMENT FOR THE SENIOR BATCH. SO BE READY WITH THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ON JAN 25 AS IT WILL BE YOUR PLACEMENT DAY ON JAN 25.... i.e. 2 DAYS FROM TODAY.
...
WISHING ALL OF YOU LUCK
YOUR DEAN
VIJAY KULKARNI
.....

mridaangi read and re-read the letter atleast 10 times and quickly check the GMT and some online news site to check whether what she is thinking is true or not. After 15 minutes if her checking stuff she leaned back on the bed and cried again but this time it was tears of happiness.
Happiness to get a chance back
Happiness to fight for her love
Happiness to snatch what belongs to get.
Happiness to see him.... to touch him again.

After few minutes she fell asleep and walk up with a jerk when she heard loud knocking on her door. She quickly took a look in her phone and saw it was 6:30 only and then she remembered suddenly that in her past life her own mother use to force her to cook as her adoptive sister couldn't as she wanted to have flawless skin for being a model and mridaangi was just a fashion designing student.